PDA

View Full Version : Speedo an 4wd dont work!!!!

RideRaceLive93
09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
well the speedomiter and my 4wd lights dont work it just says 0 mph and 2wd all the time what wires do i check do i need to order soething or is there just a fuse or something help me out thanks it was raining all day and we hit some pretty deep water but nothing terrible thanks

Bwild
09-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Check the speed sensor,located at the rear bottom right side of the motor below the clutch cover. Without a speed sensor the 4wd will not ingage. Maybe hit a stick and broke.Let us know what you find

kawa_me
10-06-2009, 07:12 AM
How ya doing? I think you know about these things. Please give your opinion.
Are you familure with "PERFORMANCE CHIP" for the KAWASAKI BRUTE FORCE 750 EFI ?
They claim 35+ HorsePower! the cost is $28.
Do these really work or are they a waste of money>

Bwild
10-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Not to familiar with the chips.A increase by 35hp is bull. I know you can get chips and they do help. For $28 dollars I don't know what kind of chip it is. I know the older carb 750 would retard timing from 0-7km and the chip you could get cheap would eliminate that, but would not increase hp just help from 0-7kmh. maybe thats what this chip does.Do you have a web site for these chips?Hope this helps. For $28 dollors though why not?

kawa_me
10-06-2009, 11:40 AM
they're all over ebay. I had a senior message forum guy say they were a TOTAL "rip off". Why dont I just take my $28 and put a bic lighter to it? thanks for your opinion, thats what I was looking for.

Bwild
10-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Ok I read the ad and this is what i understand. All it does is tells the computer the engine is using more or less air and then the computer puts more or less fuel to the engine. They don't claim 35Hp from a brute but more likely a crotch rocket with aftermarket pipe. I don't know this company but do know there are other chips out there from reputable supplyers and you may want to look there.