PDA

View Full Version : Borich 2009 Champ!!

TrapZ400
09-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Yeah Borich!

Congrats to Chris Borich for winning the 2009 GNCC Championship!

Add that to list of Championships Suzuki has won this year. :D

John Noftsinger
09-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Its been suzuki,s year ! lets see wimmer wins 450 atv championship,borich wins 450 Gnnc championship,both outdoor and indoor motorcross 250 won by suzuki,450 outdoor,Reed won .and so on, wheres honda?kawi? yami?etc? Suzuki won all but one championship this year in motocross &xc racing and dirtbikes! Got a Baja win too on a ltr450. 5 suzuki riders against hundreds of honda,yami,kawi,ktm,can-am,polaris, riders.and won all these championships in one year Wow!

XCRacer236
09-27-2009, 11:25 AM
while im glad Borich finally got it, i am sad to see Ballance not get a decade!

Robin Hood
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Borich ran a great year and he totally deserved the #1 plate. I was a little upset to hear that Ballance was not 100% at the beginning of the year, but he was able to come back strong in these last few races. The last few rounds should be interesting!

Really stoked to see Suzuki take home a GNCC championship. Maybe this will lead to an XC version of the LTR! :devil:

XCRacer236
09-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Maybe this will lead to an XC version of the LTR! :devil:

that would be sick! that, the YFZX and the KTM XC would be the quads to have!

reptikes
09-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by John Noftsinger
5 suzuki riders against hundreds of honda,yami,kawi,ktm,can-am,polaris, riders.and won all these championships in one year Wow!

Not all to hard when you have the majority of the the best riders out there.

fastredrider44
09-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by CaseDawg350
while im glad Borich finally got it, i am sad to see Ballance not get a decade!

x2

Dave400ex
09-28-2009, 03:23 PM
that would be sick! that, the YFZX and the KTM XC would be the quads to have!

The YFZX with a carb and fixed frame would be the quad to have. :D

sunco
09-28-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm happy for him as well. We've meet him , pictures & rode on the same track/same time. Good for him. :D

Way to ride Chris

XCRacer236
09-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Dave400ex
The YFZX with a carb and fixed frame would be the quad to have. :D

huh? thats basically the YFZ

Dave400ex
09-28-2009, 04:42 PM
huh? thats basically the YFZ

Not quite, same YFZR frame just fix the upper a-arm mounting location. The carb would be just for the starting. They haven't been able to get them to start fast enough with the EFI yet.

XCRacer236
09-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Not quite, same YFZR frame just fix the upper a-arm mounting location. The carb would be just for the starting. They haven't been able to get them to start fast enough with the EFI yet.

Dave, everything i have read all they changed was Camber from either 6 to 5 or 5 to 4 degrees. forget which. im pretty sure the a-arm mounting location is the same on the X. ive seen pics of them right next to each other and i saw no different mounting spots.

Dave400ex
09-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Dave, everything i have read all they changed was Camber from either 6 to 5 or 5 to 4 degrees. forget which. im pretty sure the a-arm mounting location is the same on the X. ive seen pics of them right next to each other and i saw no different mounting spots.

Yes you are correct. This is what I meant, they need to fix the upper a-arm mounting location, meaning change it. Both the R and X are the same yes, but I was saying they need to fix the frames on both to get rid of the need for the Houser or JB Racing bracket or in Pro's case, Tric Trac. The carb would be nice for us XC guys, but won't happen, EFI is here to stay. I rode Laz's YFZR all setup and I must say I liked it. :eek2:

industry48
09-28-2009, 08:20 PM
I have the 09 yfzr and I had the cecco bracket on for awhile and wasn't impressed I pulled it back off and went to stock. However I race mx and didn't ride it a whole lot in the woods so maybe there is an advantage somewhere there. The stock set up seams to be more point and go...

XCRacer236
09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Yes you are correct. This is what I meant, they need to fix the upper a-arm mounting location, meaning change it. Both the R and X are the same yes, but I was saying they need to fix the frames on both to get rid of the need for the Houser or JB Racing bracket or in Pro's case, Tric Trac. The carb would be nice for us XC guys, but won't happen, EFI is here to stay. I rode Laz's YFZR all setup and I must say I liked it. :eek2:

sorry i misunderstood you. i definitely agree it needs some revision.