View Full Version : just can not understand women !

joeroadking
01-13-2003, 12:06 PM
well my girlfriend of many years, thinks we should just date, take a break well she is going to school full time to get her degree and working nights, I not sure how dating around will fix things, guys I tell ya I know this is way off topic, and I am not even some teen I am 33 years old, but between this news and just the winter months have got me so down, can not ride my street bike quads (my relief valve), I was hopeing to settle down soon and now it seems like we are headed in different directions , now I am sitting here typeing this like some kid, just to keep my mind off of things I can not call her as I feel this will push here away! I am so sick of games and the rules why can't women just be happy with what they have it always has to be, you act like you not interested and they come on strong you offer to give them the world and they want to leave. I feel like most you guys are my friends and could give me some advice. as I am at a loss as to what to do? well the only good news is I am available I guess QJ? your only a few hours by plane,( just joking) but at least this forum in its own way will help me to get threw this ! keepen my chin up but It is not easy!:confused:

lil400exman
01-13-2003, 12:37 PM
sounds like a bia to me just break up and she will want you but turn her down and she will relly be soory she left you man.................

DGR Designs
01-13-2003, 12:40 PM
well man i am only 15 but the way i see it is this, at least you still have a good friend.:( better to lose a relationship and keep a friend then lose everything. but ima stop there because noone wants to hear advice from teenagers besides other teenagers lol. good luck to yaz tho

SGA
01-13-2003, 12:46 PM
I know its rough, I've been there.... Chin up man, chin up.

tants
01-13-2003, 12:48 PM
crazY chicks

Doibugu2
01-13-2003, 12:49 PM
Its very stressful to go to school, and work and night. Guys, college is not like high school. I'm not trying to say what she is doing is right, but sometimes its hard for someone to find time to juggle all of her priorities.

Maybe because she knows she does not have the time/energy to make you happy, she is trying to back off the relationship to so you don't feel cheated.

But you know women, I could be totally off base and not have a clue of what I am talking about.

QJ, where you at?

Knight440
01-13-2003, 01:29 PM
Well Joe I am sorry to hear this it sure does Sux I have been thru this a few times and it gets old quick.

let me ask you a ? is she a lot younger than you I found that the younger they are the bigger chance something like this will happen. I went thru this same thing twice and with no luck once they make up there minds thats pretty much it. Don't get me wronge sometimes things do work out for the best.

Get a older woman they rock!!!!!! my new soon to be wife is the best thing thats happend to me she is 10 years older than me. at this point they have jobs and know what they want out of life.

This past year I had two freinds decided they didn't care for there counter parts that much anymore so they started fooling around with each other well not only did it F up there marrage's but it screwed up all our freindship's now it's like I have no freinds anymore can't get everyone in the same room anymore now i just see everyone one at a time. In the end the two of them changed there minds and went back to the wife's and husbands but now everyone has the owen point of view on what happend and we all suffer becuase of that......

Joe are you still thinking of makeing the trip down the Cape to ride they are talking this Sunday! maybe something to get this off our mind :rolleyes:

Tommy 17
01-13-2003, 04:27 PM
i told my women to hit the road tonight:D

i am now single and pimpin already:D

trx400ex
01-13-2003, 05:17 PM
Just go out and ride your quad and let everything work out.

01-13-2003, 06:46 PM
hey guys.....whats single like?:confused:

i know what this guy is talkin about 17 or 33 its all the same

tants
01-13-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i told my women to hit the road tonight:D

i am now single and pimpin already:D

is this the one you got cought doing the cha cha slide with? :D

joeroadking
01-13-2003, 09:55 PM
knight 400ex : thinking of going sunday:dependeding on work work/ weather but looking foward to meeting you !, yeh she is 25 I am 33 , tried to write earlier but forums were down , she wants indepedence, education , I want a house and family maybe it is just where we are at in life but it still hurts !

HondaRancherES
01-13-2003, 09:58 PM
Now not all women are the same. I dont look for a guy who will give me everything before I hook up with em. I look at whats important. Whats on the inside...whats in their hearts. Dont give up your perfect women will come along soon

joeroadking
01-13-2003, 10:06 PM
honda rancher: when I said evertything I meant I would help pay for school so she would not have to work at night and that I wanted to go foward as a team with one common goal but instead she responds by maybe we should just date, kind of a slap in the face In my mind but I am trying not to be spiteful angry it is kind of a ,tough time , I feel like I pushed her away but I was trying to help the only way I could.:confused:

QuadJunkies
01-13-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Its very stressful to go to school, and work and night. Guys, college is not like high school. I'm not trying to say what she is doing is right, but sometimes its hard for someone to find time to juggle all of her priorities.

Maybe because she knows she does not have the time/energy to make you happy, she is trying to back off the relationship to so you don't feel cheated.

But you know women, I could be totally off base and not have a clue of what I am talking about.

QJ, where you at? lol.. Ive been eye balling this for a lil while now.. and hmm..JoeRoadKing~~ hey if you ever need to talk give me a PM, sometimes it helps to get a females perspective and Im not partial to either side.... First of all, your right... When you get cooped up, you tend to think more,you need to go do something to get your mind off things, make yourself do it..Second. All I can say is Its good you found this out now, before settling down married with kids and find out later that she wants more is her life , vice versa..Its not gonna matter what any of us say .. you are hurintg rt now and only time will heal that,You def need a day of riding ..I find it helps me clear my thoughts a great deal.

QuadJunkies
01-13-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by joeroadking
well my girlfriend of many years, thinks we should just date, take a break well she is going to school full time to get her degree and working nights, I not sure how dating around will fix things, guys I tell ya I know this is way off topic, and I am not even some teen I am 33 years old, but between this news and just the winter months have got me so down, can not ride my street bike quads (my relief valve), I was hopeing to settle down soon and now it seems like we are headed in different directions , now I am sitting here typeing this like some kid, just to keep my mind off of things I can not call her as I feel this will push here away! I am so sick of games and the rules why can't women just be happy with what they have it always has to be, you act like you not interested and they come on strong you offer to give them the world and they want to leave. I feel like most you guys are my friends and could give me some advice. as I am at a loss as to what to do? well the only good news is I am available I guess QJ? your only a few hours by plane,( just joking) but at least this forum in its own way will help me to get threw this ! keepen my chin up but It is not easy!:confused: the more I read this the more I dont like her reasoning.. now How long have you two been dating exactly??

joeroadking
01-13-2003, 10:39 PM
we were living together for 3years, she went to the netherlands for 2months for work she is a fund account for a national bank, and had to help train over there for a while leaving me we ,took a break for aprox 11 months, mostly because she decided her job before me, then she decided she could not be with out me, asked,kicked, pleaded for my forgiveness, ruined my relationship that I was happy with in the interuim, so I slowly and cautiously toke her back well now things have been great for aprox exclusively seeing each other for 1 1/2 years ( we mutually decided we should not live together until we were married)and i think it is time to get serouis I gave her tons of space and freedom in her out in her absince , and I figured as the say if you let something go and it comes back to you it was ment to be. but apparently that is not the case .thank you QJ and others for taking the time to help me through this as this would be such a hard thing without your support QJ I appreciate the offer for allowing me to P.M you maybe I may need it at some point and it is comforting to have a women , to talk to about this as needed.

QuadJunkies
01-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by joeroadking
we were living together for 3years, she went to the netherlands for 2months for work she is a fund account for a national bank, and had to help train over there for a while leaving me we ,took a break for aprox 11 months, mostly because she decided her job before me, then she decided she could not be with out me, asked,kicked, pleaded for my forgiveness, ruined my relationship that I was happy with in the interuim, so I slowly and cautiously toke her back well now things have been great for aprox exclusively seeing each other for 1 1/2 years ( we mutually decided we should not live together until we were married)and i think it is time to get serouis I gave her tons of space and freedom in her out in her absince , and I figured as the say if you let something go and it comes back to you it was ment to be. but apparently that is not the case .thank you QJ and others for taking the time to help me through this as this would be such a hard thing without your support QJ I appreciate the offer for allowing me to P.M you maybe I may need it at some point and it is comforting to have a women , to talk to about this as needed. Anytime..;)

ThorChick
01-14-2003, 02:16 AM
Women are pretty confusing, half the time we don't even know whats going on with us. The one piece of advice I can give you is patience. She is at an odd time in her life I'm sure. She wants to make something of herself, but at the same time she is seeing everyone around her age getting married, having kids, and just plain changing their lifestyles. Maybe she isn't sure if she's at a point where she is ready to settle down, and sees so much more in her future right now. If she didn't love you she would have let you go entirely, but part of her is holding on to what the two of you have. If you are patient and support her in any choice she makes she will see how important she is to you and the part of her holding onto you will win over the other part, and then they'll have to compromise. If its meant to be things will work out.....I tell myself that every day. :)
I hope this makes sense to you, cause it sorta seems like I'm rambling. LOL
Good luck and keep your head up!

QuadTrix6
01-14-2003, 03:47 AM
Girls are Evil :devil :blah

4punksdad
01-14-2003, 05:00 AM
hey joe..................I find that hanging out at strip clubs always helped me through the difficult times. :D

no....but seriously..........it sounds like she needs a shot of maturity. You don't have time to play her games. Start dating other chics right away. There are plenty of fish in the sea & you are holding all the cards. Chics dig guys who have their crap together.

if this girl cant juggle college, a job, and a boyfriend.................what the he11 is she gonna do when she has to juggle a husband, a job, a couple of kids and a house some day????? it might be better she is gone now.

QuadJunkies
01-14-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
hey joe..................I find that hanging out at strip clubs always helped me through the difficult times. :D

no....but seriously..........it sounds like she needs a shot of maturity. You don't have time to play her games. Start dating other chics right away. There are plenty of fish in the sea & you are holding all the cards. Chics dig guys who have their crap together.

if this girl cant juggle college, a job, and a boyfriend.................what the he11 is she gonna do when she has to juggle a husband, a job, a couple of kids and a house some day????? it might be better she is gone now. Yup...very good point..Joeroadking~~ I sent ya a PM

01-14-2003, 06:27 AM
After a few very hard break ups..I say kick er sorry arse to the curb man....Joe hit the nail on the head perfectly..;)

joeroadking
01-14-2003, 07:05 AM
joe/4punks ..... raises a very good point, and that was something that had crossed my mind if this pressure is to much what about a family, I wish I could just move on , funny it seems as though I am so good at giving people advice but yet when it comes to my self, well I really care for this girl and just trying to not do anything spontanus that may turn around to haunt me later.
thor chick: also raises some good points as well, maybe she is just mixed up a little right now and we will pull threw but, I have to ask myself what if it does not pull threw. I guess the hardest part of that sitution would be to hide the saddness and anger that this set back has caused me, and seeing her once a week to date.
my beliefs are somewhere in the middle she is mixed up, a little selfish , and for the time being I am just staying away, waiting for the call, knowing full well that any action on my part will just drive her away completly ,I can not see myself in the bar scene, been trying to stay busy,renewed my gym member ship, check my email and this forum it is helping. trying to take it one day at a time .
freeride 132: And I also wanted to point out that I realize a broken heart is the same weather you are 15 or 80 , I was not trying to imply that in my original post, I was just simply saying that it would be more common for teens to discuss, this stuff as most guys as you get older , tend to keep it inside

Knight440
01-14-2003, 07:22 AM

Yes it does couldn't agree more with 4punks!

Hey Joe I got a e-mail from the guy down the Cape tring to confirm Sunday? I know the weather is going to be cold but it looks like it will be sunny! keep me posted if your going!

I think a little seat time would help you clear your mind :D