PDA

View Full Version : kids at my school are so immature

stuntin andy
09-25-2009, 10:47 AM
these people here at Henry E Lackey High School are sooooo immature. They are always fighting. There was a fight like 3 min ago and ever one is like reenacting it and they are asking me if i can fight bla bla bla..... i hate this school just had 2 say that to some 1...

hondariderdylan
09-25-2009, 10:50 AM
there teenagers.. there all like that:rolleyes:

for some reason when kids get into highschool they have a little FIGHT switch in there brains that gets tripped and all of a sudden fighting is the new sex and the enitre school is in a rage about it

it pisses me off to be completly honest

feuerstack411
09-25-2009, 11:13 AM
No one in my highschool ever fought. There was no jocks vs. skater kid rivalries or anything. Everyone was friends with everyone, it was fun.

dehner47
09-25-2009, 11:46 AM
oh to be young again:D

thats what high schools all about. fighting, partying, girls and a lil home work when ya feeling frisky. enjoy it bro. you'll miss it once its gone.

JLanphear
09-25-2009, 11:59 AM
beat them up!

stuntin andy
09-25-2009, 12:02 PM
lol ya these kids are little freshman and we have this little one hour lunch this year and all the freshman think its cool 2 fight....they need 2 grow up..

stuntin andy
09-25-2009, 12:03 PM
JLanphear

lol im not going 2 their level..... they just make themselves look dumb

JLanphear
09-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by stuntin andy
JLanphear

lol im not going 2 their level..... they just make themselves look dumb

haha...i was kiddin :D

stuntin andy
09-25-2009, 12:07 PM
=p i figured lol.....all tho i wouldn't mind setting them in their place but imaha let them look stupid im out of here and going 2 north Carolina in June!

rodeo#11
09-25-2009, 01:41 PM
lol we had one of those back when i was in high school it was called freshmen fight week. kinda like a right of passage lol the two middle school that made of the freshmen class hated each other so for a week straight they would fight in lunch (including myself) its just how high school is. NC though makes to where if you fight you have a court date and community service, once the reality of that hit everyone we all stopped. Sh** happens in high school, just go on about your business and before ya know it you'll be outta there!

muddy400EX
09-25-2009, 02:16 PM
i always liked watching fights:blah: never seen a good fight tho, they were pretty wussy ones:(

Pipeless416
09-25-2009, 02:19 PM
i'll give you a hint.. if you don't like crap like that, don't join a fraternity in college.

Nausty
09-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
oh to be young again:D

thats what high schools all about. fighting, partying, girls and a lil home work when ya feeling frisky. enjoy it bro. you'll miss it once its gone.

wouldn't of had it n e other way!:D

You won't hit em'.... you won't!

deathman53
09-26-2009, 08:30 AM
I didn't understand it for the most part, I had 3 fights in high school, freshman and sophomore year. I tried to get away from it, they kept going. A few punches thrown, exact and deliberate, it got the point across. There were some that fought every week. It was such a annoyance when a fight "broke out", it would stop the hallway and you'd be late for class.

I hated high school, between how the sports took more of an important place over anything else, if you didn't wear the "team" colors on days of games, it was a slaughter on you for not, the jocks seamed to get everything and they harassed everybody else. The fights in the hallways that made everybody late, how you are judged if you don't wear the "in " clothes, you must have a new shirt/shoes/pants every month, that made school more like a fashion contest and if you weren't good a sports(you were made fun of). The part that really pissed me off was how the jocks and minorities didn't get in trouble for anything, it was excused, it didn't help with a black principle, who loved sports.

The only year of high school that wasn't bad was my senior year, I worked my *** off after 11:00 am-usually to 6-7 pm(voc-shcool program) and my teachers knew this. I could sleep in all but 1 class(health/gym), I somehow managed to get a's in the 2 real classes I had. Gym was a different story, as long as you changed, you passed, barely, I got c's and d's in gym and also atleast one day a week, sometimes two, I didn't go to school. Every teacher knew what I did after school(3 classes), the only ones that couldn't understand were gym/health, dumb jocks for the most part. I got alot of slack, because of my working after school, where most of the others sat and watched tv. There was issues with the school about my voc-school and they hated it and made it tough(I almost dropped out because of it).

In general, I hated high school for the most part, between constant fighting, sports being very important, favoritism for jock/minorities, and bs with the school pushing college and making it difficult if you didn't want to go.

440racer66
09-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
i'll give you a hint.. if you don't like crap like that, don't join a fraternity in college.
word frat boys never fail to get the party busted up by the cops.