PDA

View Full Version : outlaw 450 mxr

dobber21
09-24-2009, 04:01 PM
i no im prolly going to get biased opinions but i have always been a die-hard honda rider so i wanna ask other honda riders their opinion. what do u think of the new outlaw 450s not the ones that look like the predator but the new style. i would like to hear opinions from ppl that have riden them not from ppl that have seen them and think they know wats up with them if ur that person dont respond i want real opinions, not just biased opinions.

turbo j
09-24-2009, 09:36 PM
I have ridden one and liked it a lot. I think it needs 20" tires in the back immediatly and 21/22 up front. I don't like the airbox design at all but they were very limited with space. One thing I have found out is that OEM replacement parts are very expensive vs. Honda & Yamaha...

The power was very good for a snuffed up stock bike and the brakes and suspension are good too. The MX suspension will feel a little too firm unless you are a member of the 220+ club.

dobber21
09-24-2009, 09:53 PM
and i am a member of the 220+ club and i would be using it for mx so i wouldnt want 20 inch tires i wouldnt mind riding one on a track to see if it would perform on the track like i would want it to