PDA

View Full Version : outlaw 450mxr

dobber21
09-24-2009, 04:00 PM
i no im prolly going to get biased opinions but i have always been a die-hard honda rider so i wanna ask other honda riders their opinion. what do u think of the new outlaw 450s not the ones that look like the predator but the new style. i would like to hear opinions from ppl that have riden them not from ppl that have seen them and think they know wats up with them if ur that person dont respond i want real opinions, not just biased opinions.

dobber21
09-25-2009, 11:15 AM
anybody got anything no one with any friends that have one or wat

katch26
09-25-2009, 01:04 PM
opinion

you mean the 09? I guess its alright....they have come along way with the quads and the fit and finish is supposed to be really good now. I like the way the new ones look (like the older body style more) and it looks smooth and all but it cuts alot of benefits that the other bodywork allowed. The 08 fuel tank was larger stock the the new 09 IMS tank.
3.9 stock 2008
3.7 IMS 2009

they are supposed to be fast and light if youre looking for a mx specific bike it would be a good start even though its only 48 wide. If youre looking for an allaround for the money I would just get the 525.