PDA

View Full Version : kimbo slice vs. roy nelson?

fasterblaster09
09-24-2009, 09:30 AM
what are yall opinions on the fight thats going down next wednesday on ultimate fighter with Kimbo slice and roy "big country" nelson?

csr250r
09-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Roy definatly has the expirience on him, but roy looks lazy as hell. I gotta say Im rootin for kimbo.

honduh440
09-24-2009, 09:48 AM
roy is going to kill him

dehner47
09-24-2009, 10:09 AM
roys gonna come in, try to take him down. kimbo might go down but he will get back up and knock roy nelson out in 1st round. did ya hear rampage and his coaches. they think kimbo is a spunge. has no wrestling background, but just a few minutes after teaching his sweaps and sprawls, he was doing them like a vet.

just my perdiction. i could and probably will be wrong:devil:

KOG
09-24-2009, 10:19 AM
if kimbo can attack early and rock him he should win. they wouldnt put all this hype about kimbo in the ufc if he lost in the 3rd fight.

snacob14
09-24-2009, 12:00 PM
I know kimbo is freakin hood, but I like the attitude he brought to the show. Seems like he is being humble and really trying to become an mma fighter. I hope he knocks big country out...that guys a retard

JLanphear
09-24-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by snacob14
I know kimbo is freakin hood, but I like the attitude he brought to the show. Seems like he is being humble and really trying to become an mma fighter. I hope he knocks big country out...that guys a retard

Yeah that's pretty much how Kimbo has acted in any interview I've seen him in. I like his attitude much better than Nelson's and I'd love to see him win.

TheIceMan
09-24-2009, 02:43 PM
I have a feeling "Big Belly" is going to think Kimbo is a cakewalk and get ko'd round 1 (est 2:30). :devil:
I must say after seeing him on the show,Kimbo actually seems pretty cool,hasn't elevated himself to Junie Browning douchebaggery status......yet.
I am hoping Kimbo wins and gets a contract,seeing Dana get all meely mouthed & backpedal might be some good tv.

ps, what's up with Rampage retiring??

dehner47
09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
^^^ dude. i just heard that. i know he is doing the A team movie. he is going to play B.A. Berakis. guess he sees more of a future in movies. or maybe if he losses again, he will go totally nuts and not just hit girls with his truck but actually go and do something really stupid.

like dana white said, "whats up with this bull$**t. fighters want to be actors and actors want to be fighters. your a f**king fight. so f**king fight" damn it. ya gotta love dana white. he only speaks the truth.

and i think kimbo will get a contract either way. dana never said he had to "WIN" T.U.F. to be in the ufc. he just had to go threw the house in order to get into the ufc. kimbo draws big numbers. people watch him even if they not fight fans. dana and the ufc would be idiots to not sign kimbo. kimbo gonna be here for a long time people. so get use to seeing his big black *$$ knocking dudes out. not saying he gonna be lloyda machida or bj penn, but he gonna win some fights. watch!!

ben300
09-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
^^^ dude. i just heard that. i know he is doing the A team movie. he is going to play B.A. Berakis. guess he sees more of a future in movies. or maybe if he losses again, he will go totally nuts and not just hit girls with his truck but actually go and do something really stupid.

like dana white said, "whats up with this bull$**t. fighters want to be actors and actors want to be fighters. your a f**king fight. so f**king fight" damn it. ya gotta love dana white. he only speaks the truth.

and i think kimbo will get a contract either way. dana never said he had to "WIN" T.U.F. to be in the ufc. he just had to go threw the house in order to get into the ufc. kimbo draws big numbers. people watch him even if they not fight fans. dana and the ufc would be idiots to not sign kimbo. kimbo gonna be here for a long time people. so get use to seeing his big black *$$ knocking dudes out. not saying he gonna be lloyda machida or bj penn, but he gonna win some fights. watch!!

rampage turned down a title shot to do the show so he could film the movie...i believe that they have already done most of the filming for it and that him and rashad are fighting in december.....i don t think he's anywher near retirement yet...nore are his days of title contention.....

and actually when they first signed kimbo t the show months ago, dana said in an inteview that if he didnt win, he's out....but hey are playing him up a ton, especially with those small 15 second split the commercial break in half video clips...

and doesnt it seem that anymore, as long as your not a complete turd, that the TUF guys get contracts anyways

Flyin_250r
09-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Im definately interested in seeing that fight next week. The only thing that makes me nervous is how badly they are pushing kimbo so early on.... that probably means he either makes an early exit and they want to get the numbers while he still has a chance, or theyre building him and riding out the season on him. He'll do alright. I actually hope he pops that big @zz belly on Nelson, but you gotta give Nelson credit the big dude can fight.

Rampage is ducking Machida and knew doing the show would make him more money, get a free ride, and a huge draw on PPV money due to the hype the show will create for the fight between him and Rashad. Smart business move on his part, in my opinion.

reptikes
09-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by ben300
rampage turned down a title shot to do the show so he could film the movie...i believe that they have already done most of the filming for it and that him and rashad are fighting in december.....i don t think he's anywher near retirement yet...nore are his days of title contention.....

Rampage team and Rampage said on his Blog hes done with fighting... but we will see.

JJs450r
09-24-2009, 08:36 PM
kimbo is seems pretty determined more then everyone else