PDA

View Full Version : Hellpp Should I Get 1 ???????

dirtbike34j
09-23-2009, 08:35 PM
hi guys i am just wanting some oppintions on my situation i have a 08 crf 250r i have raced mx since age 4 so its my live i resently got he offer of trading it for a very very nice 06 yfz 450 but the thing is if i do the trade my parents said i cant get another bike or trade for a year mabe 6 months if i pay for it all i have owned a xc 400ex be for as well. I NEED HELP I CANT DO IT ON MY OWN WHAT ARE SOME PROS AND COND OF THE TRADE THANKS GUYS i am 50/50 right now so idk

yfzrider690
09-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Well do you want a quad or do you wanna keep your dirtbike. That's the question. Which one do you want more? If you get a quad are you gonna be happy with it for more than 6 months or a year. I have also been riding since I was 4 and I am 30 now and I have had both and I love my quad more than a dirtbike. If it was me I would be trading. Guess you gotta figure out what you are gonna be more happy with.

BakerRacing40
09-25-2009, 08:29 PM
me and two wheels don't get along at all.. so i'd say get the yfz, but it comes down to what you want to do.. but i think you'd be happy with the yfz, imo