PDA

View Full Version : GBC Sand Devils

AbnMP13
09-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Anyone have any experience with the GBC sand devils? I know tons of folks use the haulers and swear by them but surely someone has used the sand devils.....maybe...

ds268
09-22-2009, 02:33 PM
There is a reason people swear by the skat's. Its the only paddle I will use. You get what you pay for.

AbnMP13
09-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Why thank you professor obvious. I value your opinion about the GBC sand tires and appreciate you providing me with the information I requested. :(

ds268
09-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Ya, sorry I don't have personal experience with them but there are some out there. Some old friends of mine had them on a raptor and a yfz. I was very dissapointed in their performance as compared to others but, they will get you around the dunes and work better than knobbies. I guess a good aspect is that you don't have to worry bout tearing them up on rocks and such being more flexible rubber. On the raptor, the paddles started to flex backwards as the paddle became weaker but I was unsure as to how long they were in use. Hope that helps a little bit more and maybe someone can give first hand experience.

AbnMP13
09-22-2009, 06:15 PM
I just want them to play on. I'm not a hardcore drag racer, I play around slinging sand, doing donuts and wheelies. That's why I think I'd rather have strait paddles than v shaped ones.

I'm a 13 year old kid trapped in a 38 year old body.

jjm400ex
09-22-2009, 07:16 PM
i ran sand devils for a while. there really good for the money. pretty good hook up for wheelies and playing in the dunes. if your a serious drag racer then haulers is what you want. other wise you'll be happy with gbc sand devils. v paddles and angle paddle suck

AbnMP13
09-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks JJ. That's what I was looking for.

AbnMP13
10-09-2009, 05:40 AM
Got the Sand Devil from Colby and love them; awesome hook up. Donuts are damn near impossible now as my quad keeps pulling the front tires off the ground. Totally happy with them; the best $90 I've spent in a long time.

:D