PDA

View Full Version : What to do??? Im soo freakin bord..

jarfly
09-20-2009, 07:41 PM
What all do you guys do when your layed up? I have done nothing but sittin on the puter all day. I have a few movies comeing with the gf later to watch.
It sucks I can onley use one hand.lol
What is some good books? Im goin to get the outsiders for sure. Onley book I have read in my life.lol
My sis has some stevin king books what is the goods ones out of his stuff?

i

09-20-2009, 07:45 PM
When I bored and hate being on the computer I try to do anything outsie. Even if it means starring at my quad or something for a bit of time just thinking about it and what I can do to it. I used to drive my car around town listening to music just cruising but that starts to get expensive lol. Call up some friends? Go to the gas station and get a slurpee or something? One hand didnt stop me from anything when I broke mine. I still played xbox and did pretty much everything i normally did besides going underwater swimming.

jarfly
09-20-2009, 07:49 PM
yea Id love to be able to drive but mom says no till i get the cast. And it has't been set yet. I am goin to go and draw for a bit...

BlaineKaiser450
09-20-2009, 09:30 PM
get an Ecksbawkz and own some noobs

honduh440
09-20-2009, 11:21 PM
book? ... jeremy mcgrath a life in supercross .... that will fill a lot of time and its a bad***** book

jarfly
09-21-2009, 06:34 AM
haha i just looked up Ecksbawkz.. Ecksbawks 31 up, 6 down
A video game console who's sole purpose is to suck gamers into it's influence, and once the gamers have nearly reached the peak of their interest, the device shuts it's self down, displaying a red ring, and requiring the now rabid, foamy mouthed gamer to return the device for repair and manage to survive 1 to 3 weeks with out it.
Awe dude, my Ecksbawks got the red ring of death, can I borrow yours? **** no man, get your own ****ing Ecksbawks!
haha i just loled at that..

Sjorge450R
09-21-2009, 07:48 AM
Read 'I hope they serve beer in hell'. Its a good book. I enjoyed it and the movie comes out this weekend.

cdrookie
09-21-2009, 12:11 PM
Id rekomend ane 7-12 grad englIsh and spelIng bouk your gramer spelIn and punctusIon are beyond horable even when you tIpd with 2 hands n yes Im awhear that u no It so nows a goud time 2 work on It

While spelling isn't a sign of intelligence, it can make a strong first impression, whether for or against.

harescrambles
09-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by cdrookie
i'd recommend any 7-12 grade english and spelling book. your grammer, spelling, and punctuation are beyond horrible, even when you typed with 2 hands. And yes, I'm aware that you know it, so now is a good time to work on it.

while spelling isn't a sign of intelligence, it can make a strong first impression, whether for or against.

I is always capitalized.

LTandRaptorider
09-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by harescrambles
I is always capitalized.

No, it is not. When beginning a sentence or being used to address your self, such as "I" it is. Otherwise the normal rules of capitalization apply. :p

Yes, cdrookie should have used a capital I in "I'd". He should have also spelled grammar this way, not this way- grammer. Always double check before busting someone's stones about grammar and spelling.

I must admit, I was thinking the same though... jarfly should brush up on his grammatical skills. But it seems most people don't think that applies to internet chatting though.

And most Stephen King books are good. You have to be really into reading though, as his books are long. The Stand was a favorite...

TWISTED DINLI
09-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
book? ... jeremy mcgrath a life in supercross .... that will fill a lot of time and its a bad***** book

that book is awesome. i hate reading and thats the one book i did finish in school lol.

cdrookie
09-22-2009, 05:03 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
[B]

Yes, cdrookie should have used a capital I in "I'd". He should have also spelled grammar this way, not this way- grammer. Always double check before busting someone's stones about grammar and spelling.

I fIxxed It.

LTandRaptorider
09-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by cdrookie
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
[B]

I fIxxed It.

Gotta admit, that made me LMFAO! :D

Now what was the thread topic? :confused: :p

harescrambles
09-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
No, it is not. When beginning a sentence or being used to address your self, such as "I" it is. Otherwise the normal rules of capitalization apply. :p

I must admit, I was thinking the same though... jarfly should brush up on his grammatical skills. But it seems most people don't think that applies to internet chatting though.

And most Stephen King books are good. You have to be really into reading though, as his books are long. The Stand was a favorite...

You are deliberately misinterpreting what I said. The post I was referring to was talking about himself with a lower case i. Your post, while correct, does not apply to what we were discussing. Perhaps I should have said "When 'I' stands alone, it is always capitalized."