PDA

View Full Version : cnn anchor gets drilled by car dealer

mxduner
09-18-2009, 11:25 PM
<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/us/2009/07/17/am.muller.truck.ak47.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

mxduner
09-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Here is the link i had fwd. to me in a email

lmao (http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/newsworthy-reports/24388-cnn-interview-goes-wrong-truck-dealer-muller-lets-them-have.html#post322479)

There is another link in there for another interview by cnbc:devil:

SRH
09-18-2009, 11:40 PM
that lady just appeared DUMB to me... whats the difference if its a handgun or a ak...a bullet in the head is a bullet in the head lol, and god and guns...you can beleive in god if you like guns? just seemed to me she was trying to get this guy going

if it was me i would of said well you know not everyone who owns a gun is a good shot and a ak you could just aim and spray it and hit your intruder, plus the stopping power is much greater:p

i wonder what she would of said to that

BlaineKaiser450
09-19-2009, 12:16 AM
haha thats awesome!

TCracin440ex
09-19-2009, 01:46 AM
i thought that vid was funny...she was attacking him and he just kept firing right back

Guy400
09-19-2009, 05:41 AM
That's great. I'm buying my next vehicle from that guy!

440racer66
09-19-2009, 09:43 AM
i would have deff bought my truck from him.

gncc025
09-19-2009, 10:39 AM
that was great:macho

axellmusic19
09-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
That's great. I'm buying my next vehicle from that guy!

Same!

honda4life72
09-19-2009, 10:16 PM
"would god have carried a gun"

"well no they didnt have guns back then , but maybe a sword ."

hahahah

muddy400EX
09-20-2009, 09:33 AM
that was great

and i think god would carry a gun. he would have 2 50 cal desert eagles:macho

backwoodsracer
09-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
that was great

and i think god would carry a gun. he would have 2 50 cal desert eagles:macho

HAHA ,

TM426
09-20-2009, 05:55 PM
HA, some people are just ignorant. The reporter thought she would put him on the spot. In my opinion I think he did O.K. The motto "God,guns, guts, and American(or Chevy i don't remember) trucks" would have been better explained as the foundation of their values. The details of life are built on top of that. The reference to the American vehicle is that of American quality and pride. It's too bad less and less people share the same belief. The simple mention of god or a gun is taboo. Nobody has "guts" anymore to stand up for "IN GOD WE TRUST" , their right to bare arms, or their pride in America. The dealer handles the promotion properly with the federal laws. Guns will not disappear if we ban them, they will disappear from the hands of the people who should own them.

ATV Chic
09-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by TM426
HA, some people are just ignorant. The reporter thought she would put him on the spot. In my opinion I think he did O.K. The motto "God,guns, guts, and American(or Chevy i don't remember) trucks" would have been better explained as the foundation of their values. The details of life are built on top of that. The reference to the American vehicle is that of American quality and pride. It's too bad less and less people share the same belief. The simple mention of god or a gun is taboo. Nobody has "guts" anymore to stand up for "IN GOD WE TRUST" , their right to bare arms, or their pride in America. The dealer handles the promotion properly with the federal laws. Guns will not disappear if we ban them, they will disappear from the hands of the people who should own them.

Amen

tireman43
09-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by TM426

Well said.