PDA

View Full Version : a-arms

dirtdawg
09-18-2009, 01:53 PM
i'm looking at the full flight a-arms on ebay. are they worth it? can i still use the 400 front shocks and relocator or would i need to get rid of the bracket and use 300 shocks. this is a lot of money for me so i don't want to have to buy new shocks and a-arms. one or the other. hate the 400 setup so i just want to get stock arms with new shocks like works, or keep the 400ex shocks and bracket with the +1 +3 full flight arms. what does +1 +3 mean anyway?

Cmh156
09-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Full flights are +3 +1 whichg means 3 inches wider than stock and extended forward 1 inch.

sd1
09-18-2009, 03:45 PM
The best investment for any quad imo is shocks.....I know what your talking about on the 400ex conversion....the shocks stand to upright and therefore are not going to work and progress properly...I would ditch the shock mount and go with standard travel works shocks that are set up for your weight and riding.....you will lose a little wheel travel but if the shocks are set up properly the difference will amaze you.......with suspension you can drop 1000.00 in a quad and not even flinch...and thats mid to low range pricing...so my opinion is to go with the shocks and leave the a-arms for another day :)