PDA

View Full Version : Bed bugs!!!

MX MaNiAc 06
09-17-2009, 10:33 PM
My townhouse at school got bedbugs!! One week into school I had to move everything out because my room mate woke up at night with bed bugs on him. Anyone else ever deal with these ****ing things?

powermadd400ex
09-17-2009, 11:41 PM
i moved into the basement over the summer and ever since, ive had spiders bite me of the night if i dont get some bug spray. does that count as bed bugs? :p

QuadJunkies
09-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Doesnt everyone have bed bugs?? :confused:

TRXman86
09-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Sounds like he needs to take a shower and do some laundry... DIRTY BAZTURD LMAO

quadbod
09-18-2009, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Doesnt everyone have bed bugs?? :confused:

Nope.:blah: Just the dirrty buzzards.:D

QuadJunkies
09-18-2009, 01:43 AM
I think Im thinking of dust mites. :p

I just went and looked up bed bugs-YUK! :scary:

Heres some info. Good luck on that .
http://www.medicinenet.com/bed_bugs/article.htm

QuadJunkies
09-18-2009, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
My townhouse at school got bedbugs!! One week into school I had to move everything out because my room mate woke up at night with bed bugs on him. Anyone else ever deal with these ****ing things?

I remember my Mother tucking me in bed at night and telling me when I was really little...

Sleep tight,dont let the bed bugs bite".

Now after reading a link on bed bugs, Im gonna have bed bug nightmares...!! :eek2:

I feel for you, good luck!

Guy400
09-18-2009, 06:31 AM
When you're in college waking up with bed bugs is the least of your worries. One of these mornings you're going to wake up in a bear trap. You know, the kind of girl where you're willing to chew your own arm off to get away...lmfao:D

In all seriousness, you might as well burn your mattresses and box springs.

TRXman86
09-18-2009, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
When you're in college waking up with bed bugs is the least of your worries. One of these mornings you're going to wake up in a bear trap. You know, the kind of girl where you're willing to chew your own arm off to get away...lmfao:D

Maybe that's how the "BUGS"' got there??? :O

Guy400
09-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by TRXman86
Maybe that's how the "BUGS"' got there??? :O Well I was going to say that but I figured I'd let him experience college on his own and not ruin all the fun surprises:macho

dehner47
09-18-2009, 08:32 AM
first its the bed bugs. soon it will be crabs.

ahhhh i miss college :devil:

QuadJunkies
09-18-2009, 10:47 AM
LMAO! :p

IcutMetl
09-18-2009, 02:01 PM
Haha yea we all laugh, but them f'ers are real! I thought bed bugs was just some b.s. thing until I was staying in a hotel in Mason Ohio near Kings Island for work; couldn't fall to sleep- felt like I had poison ivy because my legs wouldn't stop itching. I mean IT WOULD NOT STOP! Couldn't figure out why, because I'm a pretty clean guy. I got out of that bed, and moved into the other double. SAME THING! I finally went down to the front desk, showed them my nasty *** bitten up legs and they moved me into a new room. Again...same thing! So I am pisssssed...I grab my camera and start playin some CSI...pulled back the covers quick and caught one of those little tards...took a pic of it, and went down the next morning to the lobby and went ape on the manager. Then I went in to work the next morning (also in Mason) and told our travel coordinator never to send anyone back there. I shared the bedbug pics with everyone I could including the hotel's corporate office, just to make their life hell.

MX MaNiAc 06
09-19-2009, 07:07 AM
The same house had them last year and the school didn't take care of the problem properly. If anyone sees any or gets bit when we move back in I'm out. That's not what I pay 18k to the school for every year. Already looking for a new place to live. :rolleyes:

usp4u
09-19-2009, 08:39 AM
SRU ?

MX MaNiAc 06
09-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Nah, Mercyhurst in Erie.