PDA

View Full Version : input on value of 06?

rinaldi
09-17-2009, 08:02 PM
I bought my 06 less than a year ago and it has about 20 hours on it. I bought a 450x Can Am and may sell my Honda. I love my Honda and may just keep it, but I cannot ride all my toys so if I can sell it for what I feel is reasonable then I may do so. The quad has the following; UM air scoops, Renthal Fat bars with trail tech logo mount, IMS shifter, Moose case saver, Uni filter with Outerwears cover, K&N billet air lid cover, Richochet skid plate, XR's only temp dip stick, Turner billet fuel cap, AC Racing full exhaust, Tusk heel/nerf bars, Tusk bumper and the Custom CNC steering stabilizer. I am sure there is a couple other things I am missing, but you get the point. I know parting it out may bring better money, but I don't want to part it out and then not get what I want out of the quad. If that was the case I would just keep it. I can always find a use for it and may like it more than the Can Am-time will tell. This quad has been ROCK SOLID and I love it and don't need to sell. So realistically what do you think it is worth?

honda400ex2003
09-17-2009, 08:06 PM
i would say about 4500 on the high side but 4000 would probably get it to walk relatively easy. just my .02 though. steve

Snipe
09-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Around here in the mid mid west of missouri ya might get about $3500 for it but likely less. I have seen more highly modded 450Rs with suspension and lots of others sell in the $3500 range.

Location might be key and the person buying it. If you dont "NEED" to sell it I would ride the high price someone might eventually buy it and your not loosing anything if nobody dont.

mmbintn
09-18-2009, 07:38 AM
I say around 3000 as I bought my 07 brand new, leftover, less than 6 months ago for 4300.