PDA

View Full Version : One reason our country has no money

QuadR8cer12
09-17-2009, 01:22 PM
This e-mail was sent to me.. kinda makes me want to throw up a lil... haha

How We Became Bankrupt

This is astounding and infuriating. Why isn't this in the papers? Please read and pass it on.

WHY ARE WE BANKRUPT?

Informative, and mind boggling!

You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much? Read this:

Boy, was I confused. I have been hammered with the
Propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror
That is bankrupting us. I now find that to be RIDICULOUS.

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and
Over again until they are read so many times that the
Readers gets sick of reading them.. I also have included
The URL's for verification of all of the following facts.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal
Aliens each year by state governments.

Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance
Programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school
Lunches for illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal
Aliens.

Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

Verify at: http://transcripts.CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt0.HTML

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor
Babies.

Verify at http://transcripts..CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://transcripts.CNN.com/ TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

Verify at: http://transcripts..CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers.

Verify at: http://premium.CNN..com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.HTML

9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages
Are caused by the illegal aliens..

Verify at: http://transcripts.CNN.com/TRANSC RI PTS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate
that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens.
In particular, their children, are going to make a huge
Additional crime problem in the US ..

Verify at: http://transcripts.CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.HTML

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal
Aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many
As 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions
Of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana,
Crossed into the U. S. From the Southern border.

Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl..com/t9sht <http://tinyurl.com/t9sht>

12. The National Policy Institute, estimated that the total cost
Of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion
Or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually
Over a five year period.'

Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/PDF/deportation.PDF

13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.

Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million
Sex crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United
States ..'

Verify at: http: // www.drdsk.com/articleshtml <http://ww w.drdsk.com/articleshtml>

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY..........

ProspectorJim
09-17-2009, 01:25 PM
But if we deport all the illegals, who will vote for the democrats?

Pappy
09-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim

:D

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 01:34 PM
It would be cheaper to erect an electric fence along the mexican border. maybe some cameras with machine guns mounted on them:macho

jesseweaver
09-17-2009, 01:43 PM

haha well said. i like this total deportation idea

ECOR#8
09-17-2009, 03:22 PM
the problem with deporting them, is they will just come back. we need a more permanent solution.... if u get my drift ha ha

usp4u
09-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Dont worry, ACORN is working on plan for that. :scary:

One_Bad_400
09-17-2009, 03:31 PM
i personaly dont have a problem with illegal alians at all. who is to say that WE didnt come to america and take over. the only people that has the right to b**** and compain is the Native Americans. most all those mexicans your putting down do jobs in america that 99% of "Americans" WONT DO! becasue i know i wouldnt do them. I know for a fact that the standard fat a*$ white man wont go out and build a house in a few days or do landscape work sun up to sun down. i've tried to work land scape. and when i'm about to pass out and compaining, those illegals i worked with just kep on going like it didnt faze them.

and its not the fact that ALL ILLEGAL ALIANS ARE BAD PEOPLE!!!! my dad personaly has a friend (who is an illegal alian) and my dad has tried to get him legalized and cant. my was was going to pay for him to get legalized him self. and this illegal will do anything for my dad, he will bent head over heels for my dad and is one of the nicest guys i know.

fastredrider44
09-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by ECOR#8
the problem with deporting them, is they will just come back. we need a more permanent solution.... if u get my drift ha ha

That could be arranged.

I live in a farm town and I have no problem with Mexicans coming up to work in Tobacco as long as they do it legally. But theses illegals in Texas and California, etc need to be taken care of.

QuadR8cer12
09-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
i personaly dont have a problem with illegal alians at all. who is to say that WE didnt come to america and take over. the only people that has the right to b**** and compain is the Native Americans. most all those mexicans your putting down do jobs in america that 99% of "Americans" WONT DO! becasue i know i wouldnt do them. I know for a fact that the standard fat a*$ white man wont go out and build a house in a few days or do landscape work sun up to sun down. i've tried to work land scape. and when i'm about to pass out and compaining, those illegals i worked with just kep on going like it didnt faze them.

and its not the fact that ALL ILLEGAL ALIANS ARE BAD PEOPLE!!!! my dad personaly has a friend (who is an illegal alian) and my dad has tried to get him legalized and cant. my was was going to pay for him to get legalized him self. and this illegal will do anything for my dad, he will bent head over heels for my dad and is one of the nicest guys i know.

I dont have a problem with people from other countries coming to America LEGALLY. When it comes to illegal aliens taking benefits off of my tax dollars and not paying their part in taxes is where I have the problem. Why should I bust my *** for someone who broke the law in the first place to get to this country.

Not all illegals are bad, sure thats true. I would have no problem with them being here if they got here the honest way.

matt14c
09-17-2009, 04:20 PM
I agree that we couldnt send them all back because they do serve purposes but those are the ones that are working. What about the that have been convicted guilty and are getting free housing and food for there term thats b/s. If even picked up not even convicted they should be sent home. Dont even waste money on a trial. I either read or heard somplace that if we brought back all the troops wasting time across seas that there would be more than enough to line the borders. Then post signs that trespassing will be punishable by death penalty. When they cross, SHOOT. The thing that really pisses me off is how are country is changing for them. I shouldnt be asked if I want English or Spanish when I call or try to do something. I took back a Dell computer two years ago because when I called the service hotline I got someone that I couldnt even understand if I had a translator. It really pisses me off! :grr:

John Noftsinger
09-17-2009, 06:01 PM
those numbers seem too high just for illegals that has to be welfare for american blacks /latino,s/ mixed in those billions. Welfare is whats been killing us ,you cant get welfare /medical ins without SS card as far as I know the american,s are racking up billions in welfare a year and are American welfare recipent,s (mostly black/latino) use the welfare system for 20+yrs (thought it was set up to help you get on feet ,not lay back and collect for 20+yrs) then you have several(3-4) generations (mostly black /Latino) using it .Add that up in billions for 20+yrs to all these Americans (LAZY,Losers,drug dealer,s) mostly American Black/Latino,s .THE IMMIGANTS COME TO WORK NOT SCREW US OUT OF TAXS LIKE ARE WELFARE RECIPENTS DO! Shame on us american,s for allowing this to keep going on.

extremeblastr
09-17-2009, 06:32 PM
excuse my french but are you ****ting me? some of you guys are defending a big reason some people don't have and can't get jobs. now i agree a lot of them do jobs i wouldn't LIKE to do but if its all thats available i gotta make my money somehow... if they came here legally and worked hard to get the things they have then more power to em but i will not stand for the illegals no matter what. every chance i get i cause issues for them when i have time (unlike some people i have a job and responsibilities). if i see one driving down the road and i have no where particular to be i'll report him for driving an uninsured and illegaly registered vehicle and then make sure something is done about it. you want know how so many of em get here, most cities and what not have "low income housing" so one of them comes over legally gets into a housing unit and then as many as they can fit in there come over and move in which btw is against all the rules and regulations of low income housing everywhere. set up a position that allows for the legal extermination of illegal aliens give me a badge and a few to hand out to "carefully selected professionals" to help with the job and i guarantee things will get better, may take me a 6 or 7 years to cover the country but thats better then a lifetime of dealing with this bs.

OzLinc
09-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Those numbers and cost are huge but are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the debt America has racked up in the last 10 years.

You want to be really scared? go watch a movie called I.O.U.S.A it explains Americas real financial situation. It's not a Michael Moore scare fest, it's fact and both The Dems and Republians appear to agree with the movie. The issue is what are you going to do about it?

I'll never forget one quote from the movie, one of the ecconomists described the USA as "the best looking horse in the glue factory"........

check it out........http://www.iousathemovie.com/

They have a 30min version on line.

axellmusic19
09-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
excuse my french but are you ****ting me? some of you guys are defending a big reason some people don't have and can't get jobs. now i agree a lot of them do jobs i wouldn't LIKE to do but if its all thats available i gotta make my money somehow... if they came here legally and worked hard to get the things they have then more power to em but i will not stand for the illegals no matter what. every chance i get i cause issues for them when i have time (unlike some people i have a job and responsibilities). if i see one driving down the road and i have no where particular to be i'll report him for driving an uninsured and illegaly registered vehicle and then make sure something is done about it. you want know how so many of em get here, most cities and what not have "low income housing" so one of them comes over legally gets into a housing unit and then as many as they can fit in there come over and move in which btw is against all the rules and regulations of low income housing everywhere. set up a position that allows for the legal extermination of illegal aliens give me a badge and a few to hand out to "carefully selected professionals" to help with the job and i guarantee things will get better, may take me a 6 or 7 years to cover the country but thats better then a lifetime of dealing with this bs.

Amen brother...

backwoodsracer
09-19-2009, 09:17 AM

hahaha aint it the truth!

backwoodsracer
09-19-2009, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400

Yeah really WTF? I could careless if they came here legally! Then theres the excuse well it takes to long Chit the less of em here the less problems. It really pisses how they jump the border and have a "anchor baby",... I,d rather not get banned. But ship them aliens back!

440racer66
09-19-2009, 09:26 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahah... i see the republicans cant tell who can and cant vote no woder they lost to the democrats.

BuB400
09-19-2009, 06:37 PM
If your illegal,you can vote? And this excuse of "they do the jobs we don't want to do". Apparently you have never had to bust YOUR *** for a living.

oldschoolr
09-19-2009, 08:59 PM
They dont pay taxes.. or for health insurance.. theres hospitals closing down because of anchor babies.. try coming to south nash is like a foreign country.. the crime rate is high and the property value is dropping like a rock.. everyone is moving out of nash because its so bad.. im not riding right now because im not getting work and my health insurance was cancelled.. but the illegals can get it free for sneaking over and not paying 1 cent in taxes.. no one cares anymore or wont get their head out of their a** to do something about it.. there was a guy ran over just down the street on a motorcycle by a car load of illegals and they looked at him and took off.. a guy saw them followed them calling 911 and they caught them getting on interstate.. what about all the people killed every month by drunk illegals driving..they slap them on the wrist and 6 mos there back over here.. THEY ARE RUINING OUR COUNTRY IF YOU DONT HAVE A PROMBLEM WITH THEM YOU WILL.. IF OBAMA MAKES THEM ALL LEGAL WE WILL HAVE A WHOLE COUNTRY OF LA CRIME ONE_BAD _400

nemo25
09-20-2009, 07:50 AM
its funny when people say immigrants first thing comes to mind is mexicans this site is full off close minded hicks

oldschoolr
09-20-2009, 09:12 AM
is that the best you can come up with?? i know your not calling me a closed minded hick.. we are just people who care about our country and dont have our head in the sand to whats going on in the real world

bmxican345
09-20-2009, 02:57 PM
i agree, however i disagree. you start this thread attacking the fact that this "war on terror" (horrible name for a horrible concept, you can not wage war on an idea) when the fact of the matter is this useless and incompetent war on nothing is costing use more than anything that some mexican has cost us.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.pdf

the above link is a PDF file, so no random idiot could have typed it up and posted it. its legit trust me. its dated may 15th 2009 so it is recent. it outlines how we spend nearly a trillion dollars on this ridiculous conflict. it also outlines within the first few paragraphs how only 1 percent of those funds go towards veterans and said people's medical care - the people who actually did work.

now do NOT get me wrong here, i support the troops, but i do not support the cause, at all. yes we were attacked on 9/11, we retaliated, we achieved our objective. however to continue occupying a nation for as long as we have is only calling for more global unrest and bloodshed

end rant. thank you

harescrambles
09-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by bmxican345
i agree, however i disagree. you start this thread attacking the fact that this "war on terror" (horrible name for a horrible concept, you can not wage war on an idea) when the fact of the matter is this useless and incompetent war on nothing is costing use more than anything that some mexican has cost us.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.pdf

the above link is a PDF file, so no random idiot could have typed it up and posted it. its legit trust me. its dated may 15th 2009 so it is recent. it outlines how we spend nearly a trillion dollars on this ridiculous conflict. it also outlines within the first few paragraphs how only 1 percent of those funds go towards veterans and said people's medical care - the people who actually did work.

now do NOT get me wrong here, i support the troops, but i do not support the cause, at all. yes we were attacked on 9/11, we retaliated, we achieved our objective. however to continue occupying a nation for as long as we have is only calling for more global unrest and bloodshed

end rant. thank you

What our country spends on the war has nothing to do with the illegal problem. that is unless your trying to shift the focus from the real problem.

tireman43
09-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr

AGREED!

tireman43
09-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by harescrambles
What our country spends on the war has nothing to do with the illegal problem. that is unless your trying to shift the focus from the real problem.

...and we haven't had an attack since, so something must be working.

To help out with the math that is just over $800 billion since 2001. According to the OP we spend over $300 billion each year on illegals. Not hard to figure out which is more huh. And that means all illegals, from all borders!

buck440
09-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by nemo25
its funny when people say immigrants first thing comes to mind is mexicans this site is full off close minded hicks thats the first thing that comes to most peoples minds you ****** next to asians, blacks, cubans, dunecoons and who ever else that ran this country into the ground. jersey *****