PDA

View Full Version : Durablue Eliminator Axle

edin351
09-17-2009, 08:15 AM
For sale is a DuraBlue Eliminator Axle +2.

I purchased a 1996 Honda TRX300EX because I needed the tires, engine, and a-arms for use on my homemade dune buggy. I took off everything I needed, and now I am parting out the rest. I have been told this axle is a +2, but if anyone looks at the pictures and disagrees, just let me know and I will change the description. The wheel hubs, sprocket hub, and sprocket is included!

The axle is in perfect working condition; before I took apart the ATV, I rode the ATV for a little up and down my block and everything was fine with it. The previous owner told me that it has very low mileage.

There is one problem with this axle.
When I was taking the axle off the ATV, the manual said to flip the castle nut around and hammer it off with a rubber mallet. I did this, but I guess I did not screw in the castle nut enough because the threads are a little bent. A friend and I tried to screw the nut on regular after the axle was out and it did not go on very easily. However, we tried this just holding the axle, I'm sure with the tires on it, screwing on the nut will be easier with more leverage. Rethreading is also an option. I'm selling this as an "as is" with no guarantees. However, I genuinely believe that it will screw on fine once you have some leverage. We got the nut on more than halfway with just holding onto the axle.

If you have any questions, e-mail me at ericdin92@gmail.com or call/text 708.620.9310

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 01:49 PM
where are the pics?

edin351
09-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Can I e-mail them to you? I'd prefer that.

Thanks!

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 07:13 PM
sure

remingtonpump@hotmail.com

m0t0xk1d
09-18-2009, 02:25 PM
send pics to m0t0xk1d@yahoo.com please

is this a mx axle? will it make it 50inchs wide with tires and everything? price

edin351
09-18-2009, 02:58 PM
The axle is 32 inches from hub to hub right now, not including the bolts.

Price is $200 OBO + shipping

edin351
09-20-2009, 08:38 PM
At this point, I'd really like to get rid of the axle.

Please make an offer if you are seriously interested, I'd be happy with anything above $150.

Thanks!