PDA

View Full Version : got a good fix for a while

XxXsupa-flyXxX
09-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Well today my friend came over to show me his new cbr 1000.. After sitting on it I decided it was time that I finaly drove one. When I got back to my house I was shaking so bad and and my heart was pounding but still didn't want to get off.. It was the biggest rush i have ever had. Does anyone have any good/bad first time rides?

jesseweaver
09-16-2009, 09:29 PM
first time was on my cousins 04 i think cbr600rr. WOW :eek2: and yea i got the shaking and everything. my house is on a long straight away, i had to see what it could do. you feel so invincible. in the smallest little straight aways that are 35mph you can hit 90 no problem and it feels like nothing. they are SO much fun and it'd be hard to resist but i know i shouldn't get one. idk... :ermm: i'm sure i'd get it out of my system pretty soon though.

this kinda makes me not want one though. i personally didn't know this guy but a lot of my friends were really close friends with him. its amazing how many people it affects. i was riding over the weekend with a friend we got home andhe went riding with some of his friends. one of the guys he was riding with was this guy. he took a turn too fast and drifted wide and hit a car head on. he was doing around 90 :( his friends saw it happen and saw him afterwards :( he was only 21

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/5/242212/MVC