PDA

View Full Version : banned from playstation network?

buck440
09-16-2009, 05:08 PM
so i tried to get on cod a dominate as usual but it said you cannot use psn with this account aka banned and was wondering if anybody knows how long your first offense is for or if it's forever

Pappy
09-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Exactly what does it take to get banned from a video game online site:p

ProspectorJim
09-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Exactly what does it take to get banned from a video game online site:p

Be an annoying, trash talking 14 yr old.

buck440
09-16-2009, 07:22 PM
well it'll get me banned from here if i say:D

Pappy
09-16-2009, 07:24 PM
LOL....there are times that I am so glad I am not of that age any longer:p

Guy400
09-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Be an annoying, trash talking 14 yr old. That's about it, too. I'll tell you I've got both an Xbox 360 and a PS3. Sometimes when I'm online and listen to how these kids talk I wonder where in the world their parents are. These kids would make a sailor blush.

madskrillz2
09-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
That's about it, too. I'll tell you I've got both an Xbox 360 and a PS3. Sometimes when I'm online and listen to how these kids talk I wonder where in the world their parents are. These kids would make a sailor blush.

They're usually not home. I witnessed a kid getting his *** beat one night by his mom after she heard the way he was talking.

Sjorge450R
09-16-2009, 10:15 PM
its its pretty bad online. I feel as if parents just pay for the online service of xbox and dont pay attention to what they are really doing online. You know something, its annoying as hell to play with these people.

Guy400
09-17-2009, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
its its pretty bad online. I feel as if parents just pay for the online service of xbox and dont pay attention to what they are really doing online. You know something, its annoying as hell to play with these people. I know some parents who use Xbox Live as a babysitter (even when they're home) for their 11 year old son. He's a nice kid but he comes on Live one day and says he's playing the new Grand Theft Auto. When I saw his mom a couple days later I said something to her about it and she acted shocked so I assumed he borrowed it from a friend and snuck it in the house. I then talk to the kid several days after speaking with his mom and he tells me that she actually bought it for him. She wasn't appalled that he was playing it, she was appalled that people found out he was playing it :huh

buck440
09-17-2009, 06:29 AM
i'm 19 and i don't trash talk but rather i trash type and send pictures to the people i dislike VERY strongly which most likely got me banned. i was wondering if anybody would know if they give you chances or just ban you?

Ralph
09-17-2009, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by buck440
i'm 19 and i don't trash talk but rather i trash type and send pictures to the people i dislike VERY strongly which most likely got me banned. i was wondering if anybody would know if they give you chances or just ban you?

You can probably create a new account.

Being able to hate someone over a video game sounds like personal problem though.

feuerstack411
09-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Back when I had Live I always liked to mess with the British kids... "OI, PISS OFF YOU BLOODY WANKER"

hondariderdylan
09-17-2009, 10:57 AM
the reason most kids talk like that over games and the internet is becuase they think:

A. there cool
B. no one will care/figure out
C. there parents wont care/figure out
D. they think cussing someone out is a miracle privledge from god

Sjorge450R
09-17-2009, 11:15 AM
yeah on ps3 you can make a new name i think (not to familiar with it) but you will loose your ranking in all your games obviously.

Starting **** with people online is only what hard *****'s do. If you have a problem with someone, quit the game and give them negative feedback so that way others know not to play.

Now glitchers are a different story. Those people can go f themselves for cheating and wrecking the experience for everyone else.

buck440
09-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
You can probably create a new account.

Being able to hate someone over a video game sounds like personal problem though. i could but on cod5 i have been playing for two years and had a very high rank and that will be all gone which sucks the most:( but i was going to make a new account anyway when modern warfare 2 comes out and forget about cod5. i guess i need to straighten up a little. |

Sjorge450R
09-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by buck440
i could but on cod5 i have been playing for two years and had a very high rank and that will be all gone which sucks the most:( but i was going to make a new account anyway when modern warfare 2 comes out and forget about cod5. i guess i need to straighten up a little. |

World at War came out last november.... not even a year ago... lol November 2008.

modern 2 comes out November 10 i think. Right in the middle of the semester....there goes my grades.

suck it up, make a new account. Dont f up again. lol

m0t0xk1d
09-17-2009, 11:38 AM
ha the funniset thing happened on live not to long ago

some kid joined a game we had going with some freinds. we didnt even know him. he comes on and were talking and all hes like omg guys im online and im really gorund no one is home. we were all like wowo not thinking anything of it well like a an hour later all the sudden we heard Mark! are you playing that effing xbox. and all the sudden you could here like things slamming around and stuff and like ouch stop and it was bad. then he went offline.

buck440
09-17-2009, 12:59 PM
World at War came out last november.... not even a year ago... lol November 2008.

modern 2 comes out November 10 i think. Right in the middle of the semester....there goes my grades.

suck it up, make a new account. Dont f up again. lol

meant cod4 from 07 :)

k4f5x0r
09-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
Back when I had Live I always liked to mess with the British kids... "OI, PISS OFF YOU BLOODY WANKER"

ahaha i totally agree. some of the most fun i've ever had on live was messing with british guys(nothing against them just the accent :p )

09-18-2009, 07:20 PM
dialect, not accent...

i can't believe how many people play on line, let alone pay to play online...

madskrillz2
09-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r
ahaha i totally agree. some of the most fun i've ever had on live was messing with british guys(nothing against them just the accent :p )

Haha I always call them Elton John or Ozzy Osbourne and tell them to go brush their teeth. That usually shuts em up.

Sjorge450R
09-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
dialect, not accent...

i can't believe how many people play on line, let alone pay to play online...

I consider myself to be one of the original online gamers. when PS2 came out with the broadband adaptor, i grabbed it along with Socom (Sorta like COD). I never once played the Single player mode.

Fastforward 6 or 7 years. I find myself buying an Xbox a few months back. I always said that I wouldnt pay to play online, but the xbox interface is exceptional. Worth the $50 a year. I get to play games online, AND i get to play games with my best friends while we are all at school. Thats the main reason i bought an xbox. It lets us all meet up and talk and play a game at the same time.

Guy400
09-19-2009, 01:55 PM
I consider myself to be one of the original online gamers. when PS2 came out with the broadband adaptor, i grabbed it along with Socom (Sorta like COD). I never once played the Single player mode.

Fastforward 6 or 7 years. I find myself buying an Xbox a few months back. I always said that I wouldnt pay to play online, but the xbox interface is exceptional. Worth the $50 a year. I get to play games online, AND i get to play games with my best friends while we are all at school. Thats the main reason i bought an xbox. It lets us all meet up and talk and play a game at the same time. I agree completely. Xbox Live shames the PS interface. It's an example of "you get what you pay for."

09-19-2009, 04:51 PM
my brother has/had x-box live and i have paid for it...$1 a year is too much in my book...