PDA

View Full Version : Waynoka Sept 24-27

yernkie
09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Anyone gonna be down at Waynoka on the 24-27?

5pennys
09-18-2009, 02:28 PM
YEA! Me and a few others are going that weekend. We will be coming up from Wichita Falls, Tx.

More than likely we will be staying at Sand City next to Little Sahara Power Sports at the south end of the dunes. We still are debating going up on Wed. or Thur.

Where will you be staying? It would be great to meet some people from the forum.

I can't wait till next weekend!

yernkie
09-18-2009, 02:44 PM
We usually stay in the state grounds right south of Sand City. We'll be in a burgandy crew cab Duramax with a black v-nose enclosed. There will be a yellow 400ex, orange KFX400, green KFX400, and a big guy riding a pink KFX700...you can't miss us. I'll be the guy having way too much fun cruising the campgrounds on an XR50 :devil:

5pennys
09-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Cool, sounds good. Not sure which of us is bringing trailers, but I've got a blue/white hybrid 450, and there will be a white LTZ400, a gray/red Predator 500, a dune buggy, probably a razr or two, and possibly an orange hybrid 426.

I will keep an eye out for you guys and stop by if I see ya.

My name's Jeremy by the way.

yernkie
09-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Sounds good. I'm John. If you see us swing by and have a beer.

5pennys
09-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Will do, look forward to meeting/riding with you John.

Do you think it will be a crowded weekend? I've only been one other time so far and it wasn't busy at all. I know this weekend is Sand Fest so I'm hoping it won't be as packed next weekend.

beck125
09-22-2009, 08:16 PM
oh man they were packed this last weekend, we could not find a single spot for three hours, we had to park and unload our quads split up and search lucky, we found one spot. idk why there were that many people there, and the sand was horrible it beat us up pretty bad

5pennys
09-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Man that doesn't sound like much fun (the part about trying to find a spot).

This past week and weekend were Sand Fest. It is the second biggest event of the year at Little Sahara.

That is also the reason that our group is going this coming weekend, so that we avoid the huge crowd and hopefully the sand will have smoothed out enough to not beat you to death.