PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Nano Help

JRP
09-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Well for the longest time, my ipod will not turn on normally, the apple ipod would always come on for like 30seconds then it would turn on, and whenever id put it on hold then turn hold off, it will shut off and not turn on... So sometime i press buttons and it goes into disk mode. Well yesterday I reset it, and now when I turn my ipod on, theres no music on it, but yet when i plug it into my computer, it says the there is no memory left for my music. On itunes, you know how it has color to represent the type of stuff going onto your ipod? Well its showing that mine has 0 audio but its showing the color orange(not to sure what stuff that is) but audio is blue. Does anyone know what the heck happened?! Thank You

416exfreak
09-16-2009, 08:24 AM
Orange is photo's.

I bet when you reset it, you didnt de-select the function to auto-sync your photo's to the nano.

I did the same thing the other day. I wound up resetting it to factory and starting over.

JRP
09-16-2009, 09:05 AM
Welll it figures.... I plug it in right after I posted this, and guess what? Its syncing all my music to my ipod, wtf! hahahah I don't understand stuff sometimes, it makes no sense! Thanks for the reply though man, I really appreciate it!

400exrider707
09-16-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm sick of my Ipods. My gf has had quite a few and I've had a couple, and I honestly cant say one of them has worked flawlessly. I bought some sansa clips for about $20 from www.woot.com when they were on sale, they're awesome, and they're so cheap. Oh and they get FM radio clear as a whistle.

I'm done with Ipods after this one craps out on me.:cool: