View Full Version : 2003 400ex a arms

stodd347
09-15-2009, 08:46 PM
A-arms are in good condition, ball joints are nice and tight. picture is blurry but they are in good condition no bends, minor scrapes. email me for pics it says they are too large to fit on here 50+shipping

01shee
09-16-2009, 03:15 PM
How much shipped to 45245

stodd347
09-16-2009, 03:55 PM
shipping is 16.49 so make an even 65 and they are yours.

badams270
09-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Are these still available? Email me at badams270@msn.com

stodd347
09-23-2009, 08:04 PM
arms are sold to badams270

stodd347
10-02-2009, 02:46 PM
still for sale thanks to buyer backing out. I shipped these to him and he gave me his word he would ship the money order at the same time. When the check didnt show up I put a hold on this shipment at HIS states shipping central office. Its people like that, who make it hard on everybody to exchange via internet. Thanks again Badams270. Now im out 18.50 to ship it his way and another 18.50 to ship it back.

badams270
10-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Moderators please delete this post from this guy. He is a scammer. He takes money, doesn't provide shipping information. And now he wants to bad mouth me. Watch out for this guy everyone. I have the usps and all the pms and email to prove it. He is a scammer, don't send any money to this guy. The postal service is taking care of the money situation as we speak. You do understand that the postal service is federal, and fraud is a crime. Thanks for nothing Stephen Todd of houston texas.

stodd347
10-02-2009, 03:19 PM
your crazy, you did not ship anything i did not receive anything. and yes post the emails please do, I have them as well. Since you finally want to respond when I go this route. Thanks for making me pay shipping twice because you tried to scam me and I caught you before you did it. If I am the scammer why did I respond to this first. I have reputable sales on here, I can provide screen names and I am very sure they will back me up No problem.

Brian Adams I beg you to please get the postal service involved I never received nor did I cash anything. please please get them involved.

stodd347
10-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Why would I give out my cell number to everyone I sell parts to, to scam them? I leave my number because I think that someone would be stupid to call someone from their own number and scam someone. until I came across you that was all true. Once again, You are out no money, I am out 37 dollars. You did not send anything I shipped my arms to you and now I have to pay to ship them back.

badams270
10-02-2009, 06:41 PM
I just received a package from west virginia in 2 days. Now, dont tell me that houston texas is farther away than west virginia. You never provided me with the tracking information, that you promised the very next day. If you can provide it, I will provide mine. Everyone please use paypal for transactions of this type. It protects everyone from scammers. I guess I learned the hard way. I'm out $70 for now. Have a nice life STODD347.

stodd347
10-02-2009, 08:37 PM
look here, im not going to let you bad mouth me because I brought your scam to light. Dont accuse or make any assumption that I have your money, I wish I had received it but never did. Now im out shipping and your out 70$ for now? Are you going to ship me a money order or better yet paypal me money for the shipping you cost me because you backed out. Im not wasting anymore time with this you have already cost me. know this, anyt post or transaction you try to make I will do my best to warn the other party. Thanks Brian Adams of Las vegas nevada who has a suzuki ltr trying to scam someone to get 450r shocks and 400ex arms for it.

badams270
10-02-2009, 08:52 PM
No scam here, but I am speaking to one in texas. This is my last and final word on this. I will get my money back, eventually. I have already paid $100 to another person via paypal, for a better set of arms. I am covered by paypal this time. So, you tell me you are sending it UPS, but today in your voicemail you tell me its sitting at the central post office???? Which is it??? Both have tracking, where are the numbers? I dont need the numbers actually. I should have the new set here in a few days.

And just so you know its a LT250, and I already have a better set of yfz450 shocks for it. Get your facts straight. I'm not sure where you come up with the 450r shocks, probably another person that you are trying to get money out of, but I have no need for 450r shocks. Guess you're wrong AGAIN. Damn it, I hate it when that happens.

People, be careful. Use paypal or try to buy locally.

End of Story. Thanks for reading.
:D :D :cool: :D :D :D

badams270
10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Mods, please lock this thread. Its not going anywhere. He's just flaming.

stodd347
10-02-2009, 09:21 PM
So you got a better set of arms huh. Is that why you backed out on me because you found some better a arms possibly aftermarket. Thats what it sounds like to me and that is what I experienced. You just showed everyone on here that you backed out because you found a better set of arms. If you ever come down to Texas look me up. Im going to paint your name all over this site for your bad business

badams270
10-02-2009, 09:27 PM
You still dont get it. You didnt provide me any info on where the package is and if it ever shipped? I bought a set of stock arms because yours didnt show up as promised. I cant wait for something that wasn't even coming. You are sure speaking up now, when you are getting called out. You wouldnt answer a single email or pm regarding a tracking number last week. Who's doing the bad business now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stodd347
10-03-2009, 08:35 AM
Its funny you say im getting called out. Look who posted first about you backing out, I believe it was me. Why would I post if I backed out. Look I dont know what is going on with you, but you need to seek help, maybe a shrink will do. And you say your done posting but you still are. I guess thats something else you said you were going to do that you didnt. Kinda like paying me for my parts. See the similarites here. let me add some !!!!!!!!

badams270
10-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Whatever man. Keep the money, at this point you look foolish and my arms will be here by early next week. This time I used paypal, so if I dont get them I will get my money back. I paid you $70 for something that was never even shipped, so Merry F'ing Christmas to you. Charma is a ******. I should have just paid a reputable person in the first place. I gave the guy $100 for the arms via paypal this time, so you are so very wrong about me. The guy is actually a member on here. He received the payment last night. Not that its really any of your business. Like I said, have a nice life and merry christmas.

badams270
10-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Now, I have to call the phone company to block your number because you won't stop harrassing me. I am turning this into the mods here. Come on man, grow up.

stodd347
10-03-2009, 09:18 AM
look here, dont say I took your money, this is getting out of hand on your part. You said you were going to go thru the post office with this, and file a report then do it. When you get your results post them, If not then shut up. I never received your check. You dont want to continue to slander me. I have a good name and your trying to screw with me because your the scammer. If this continues, well I dont know. If you dont want to contact the post office then I will. And I will give them your info and then I will post the results on here. Just let me know how you want to do it.

stodd347
10-03-2009, 09:23 AM
I wont stop calling? maybe because im pissed off that your slandering my name and you dont want to take care of your part. Liar liar liar. So which is it you say I dont contact you and then you say I wont stop caling. How many times in this thread are you going to go back on your word. Ive counting at least 4 times. Moderators please thoroughly read through this thread and look at the post times and come to a conclusion. Thank you.

badams270
10-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Show everyone the proof that you shipped. I would not have had to get another set if you would have just did what you said you were gonna do? I asked multiple times for tracking numbers, never a response until now when I had to go another direction to get a item. Unfortunately I had to spend more money to get the parts I need. Oh well. I got what I need now. Move on guy.

badams270
10-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Post the proof of shipment!!!!!!!!! You cant, right? If you can I will shut my mouth!!!

badams270
10-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by stodd347
I wont stop calling? maybe because im pissed off that your slandering my name and you dont want to take care of your part. Liar liar liar. So which is it you say I dont contact you and then you say I wont stop caling. How many times in this thread are you going to go back on your word. Ive counting at least 4 times. Moderators please thoroughly read through this thread and look at the post times and come to a conclusion. Thank you.

Its not slander. Just posting up some facts. Wheres the tracking numbers? Moderators, this is a waste of everyones time please lock the thread. Maybe the moderators can get some info out of you since I cant. Yesterday, you told me to not to talk to you on the phone yet you keep calling. I have the parts I need now. I am officially done with this. Have a nice life. People use paypal!!!!!!!!!!

stodd347
10-03-2009, 09:38 AM
I sent them out Friday and you said I didnt ship mine but yet you already have another set. Look I know times are tough and money is tight but you cant bring yourself to steal from people, its just not right. How can you sleep at night? You have kids right? how do you think they would feel knowing that their father is a no good.

badams270
10-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Wow, you really are 12. Good luck with your life man. AGAIN, wheres your tracking info? Theres no reason for you to worry about my kids. Are you a scammer and a pedifile? THIS IS A WRITTEN WARNING TO YOU. DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY. You are a child, and I sorry you are so butt hurt over not shipping your stuff to me. Like I said, provide the tracking info and I will shut my mouth. You got anything else to say???

The only reason for me to be on here was to acquire some a arms. Now i have to deal with your stupid ****ing ***. I have got what I needed from a reputible person, and now I am outta here. Everyone use paypal if you deal on here.

stodd347
10-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Im soo scared, You wrote a warning to me. Please forgive me. Are you threatening me, over the internet? and im the child right. Wow. Just might have to look further into to this due to the situation at hand.

badams270
10-04-2009, 08:37 AM
And still no tracking info. Have a nice life.

stodd347
10-04-2009, 08:46 AM
I'm not posting anything about the tracking info until I receive my arms back. I don't want you to go down to the ups office and screw me up trying to get them back since you didnt pay me for them. Here let me put this in bold so I can be as cool as youThreaten me again if you'd like, I have already started to seek further advice on what I should do with that threat.

badams270
10-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Come on man. You are grasping for straws now. There was no threat, I simply stated for you not to talk about my kids.I have turned that post into the moderators to handle. This was between me and you, not my family. Get a life man. You won't post any because you don't have any. And thanks to the the guys that shipped my new arms the same day and for the tracking info. He's a reputable person! He's a trustworhty person on this forum.

Frostin
10-04-2009, 06:15 PM
This post gives me gas.