PDA

View Full Version : Family outting video

BikeSwimLaugh
09-15-2009, 02:50 AM
Hey guys....

I never thought it would or could happen. Being the father of 3 little girls I just sorta resigned myself to figuring that riding n' such just wasn't in the cards...what with my 3 princesses, but somehow I got them interested in trying the little quads and things just grew from there. They LOVE it. I didn't take enough pics or vid's, but I was able to put this together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZakWJxxi2k

BikeSwimLaugh
09-15-2009, 02:52 AM
Oh....hey guys, my daughters & wife will probably read the comments, so please keep it clean. I know my daughter barely got even 4-inches of "air"...but we celebrate the small things in life.

I'm sure you'll all agree...even an inch of air is better then an hour sitting in front of the tv watching yet another Disney DVD.

Keep the comments clean n' nice, thanks!

(LOL, it's not this forum I'm worried about)

tri5ron
09-15-2009, 06:12 AM
HAHA !!!
The Family having a Blast ! Nothing better than that !

Looks like you are having just as much fun taking the pics and video, as the girls are, doing the riding.
As soon as Cameron and Nickolas see's this, they will be all over me to get us all together.
Just Last night, Cameron was just asking about Elle, and when we are going. When the two of them get together, it's going to be "Dueling Donuts" for sure !

To Elle,...
I'm liking that Big Air Jump ! maybe you can teach me some of your tricks when we meet up out at El Mirage !!!

The temps are starting to drop, soon,..... Soon,..... SOON!

dariusld
09-15-2009, 10:08 AM
You are so blessed. You have girls and they like to ride. I wanted girls, but had boys. One likes to ride and the other hates riding and camping:( The one goes fast enough for the whole family.

Sample (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUUyM_GLrJk)

Sample2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MXKT-3q9rA)

BikeSwimLaugh
09-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks guys!!!

Actually, I didn't take many pics and hardly any video. Well, what I mean to say is that I just grabbed the camera a few times and made that video from scratch segments....not like it was a major thing to get footage. Next time I'd like to get more footage of the whole thing, even let the girls jump-out of the truck and capture us pulling in, setting-up camp, etc.

I burned that video to a DVD and left it in the wife's car with instructions to "play me"....so the kids saw it on their way to school. What will be their first question when they see me later? "When can we go back to El Mirage?".....

tri5ron
09-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by BikeSwimLaugh
Thanks guys!!!

I burned that video to a DVD and left it in the wife's car with instructions to "play me"....so the kids saw it on their way to school. What will be their first question when they see me later? "When can we go back to El Mirage?".....
Well I can try to LOOSELY answer their question,.... Haha.
how about sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
I don't have a hard date set yet, but will try to work that out with the "Supreme Overlord of Power and Decision Making" tonight.
We'll see what she says, and already has plans for, then we should be able to set a date.

I cant wait to get all the munchkins together, and see how they do together. It'll be a BLAST !

I'm sure if we put forth our best effort,....
we can get them into a " S'mores Overdose Induced Coma" LOL!
I want to try and get a pic of them all lined up together like this...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/Fathers%20Day%202009/IMG_9822.jpg

(Notice the box of Graham Crackers, Marshmallows, and Chocolate bars, on the table next to Nickolas....
and the Choco-plastered face! LOL!
Sweet dreams, little buddy !!
(sure hope it dosent start to rain !)

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/tri5ron/Fathers%20Day%202009/IMG_9823.jpg

BikeSwimLaugh
09-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Geez.....do NOT let that kid join a fraternity when he goes to college; it doesn't end nicely AND likely will end-up on YouTube! :D

I'm still waiting for my trailer....but that time-frame sounds great. Still waiting to hear from Craig on the Lone Star Mine trip. Got those beadlock wheels on all 4 corners....just aching to get out!!!!

tri5ron
09-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by BikeSwimLaugh
Geez.....do NOT let that kid join a fraternity when he goes to college; it doesn't end nicely AND likely will end-up on YouTube! :D
LMAO !!!

white tails
09-15-2009, 07:07 PM
i wish my family rode im 16 and i had to buy my own 4 wheeler my parents dont have a dime in it. but good thing all my friends ride. lol

white tails
09-15-2009, 07:09 PM
oh yea and what kind of hand gaurds do you have on your 400? im thinking about getting me a pair.

BikeSwimLaugh
09-16-2009, 12:36 AM
My hand guards are IMS PowerMadd's...lots of colors and choices. As I recall, one guard goes right on, but the other will require a bit of modification on the little box that has the light-switch & engine-kill buttons. The little box is centered using a small hole in the handlebars, you'll have to either remove the little tab on the box the goes into this hole OR (as I did) drill another hole further down the handlebar. You'll see, not a tough thing to do...

white tails
09-16-2009, 01:36 PM
ok, thank you ill look into it and probably get some. thanks again

KISSmyACE
09-16-2009, 01:46 PM
thats awesome, you've got all the ladies in your life riding with ya! good stuff!!

grovesbm
09-29-2009, 08:56 AM
COOOL DAD man you rule!!!!! wish you lived around cincy ohio id build yall a big friggin fire.....LOL

BikeSwimLaugh
09-29-2009, 09:04 AM
FYI...

I used 3 popular songs and YouTube removed my audio because the music wasn't unlicensed. Without the music the video has no "punch"...very much not the same thing. :(

Oh well....we still had our fun and I've got the video for keeping.