PDA

View Full Version : Kanye

madskrillz2
09-13-2009, 08:22 PM
So who saw what Kanye West did at the VMA's? Kinda sucks cause I was gettin to where I liked him. This sorta put a hault to that.

Here's the video.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdNszvtfgDc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdNszvtfgDc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bradley300
09-13-2009, 08:38 PM
yeah he's a real class act :rolleyes:

Gray33
09-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Hope he loses all his record deals. I was shocked who would do this to taylor swift?

Was this stagged?

SmthHonRider99
09-13-2009, 08:43 PM
what a douche bag..

madskrillz2
09-13-2009, 08:52 PM
I hope it was staged. It's one thing to *****, but to do that is just a dick move. Some people may not wanna hear this so take it for what it's worth. If Taylor Swift was black there wouldn't have been a problem.

powermadd400ex
09-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Some people may not wanna hear this so take it for what it's worth. If Taylor Swift was black there wouldn't have been a problem.

my thoughts exactly.

jrspawn
09-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Some things never change(video from vma's a couple years back)... The guy is a joke...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-631TgPP2s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_-631TgPP2s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

coryatver
09-13-2009, 09:08 PM
remember when he said on national tv for some fund raiser "George Bush hates black people". That guy is a piece of work.

Mxjunkie
09-13-2009, 09:49 PM
I was praying he'd win something so he'd get boo'ed on stage.. :p

450mxr
09-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
remember when he said on national tv for some fund raiser "George Bush hates black people". That guy is a piece of work.

It was funny to watch mike myers reaction after he said that though.

09-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Some people may not wanna hear this so take it for what it's worth. If Taylor Swift was black there wouldn't have been a problem.

Kanye is a gay fish. and yes I wanted to go find those blacks you run into that just start messing with you right away and just for the hell of it start beating them. It made me even more racist seeing that. Seriously that is what I call a... eh nevermind, use your imagination. Good for Beyonce though to do that for Taylor. I have respect for her.

sly400ex
09-13-2009, 10:15 PM
I honestly wish he would fall off the map never to be heard from again. He's an effin POS!

JForestZ34
09-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Hopefully he will be in concert and fall off the stage like steven tyler did.. Right onto his head... Might knock some sense into him..

James

TCracin440ex
09-14-2009, 06:32 AM
the vid is no longer available what did he do?

Guy400
09-14-2009, 06:40 AM
I don't follow the rap/hip hop scene at all but every time this douche makes the news it's for crashing some event. If people had any sense at all they'd stop buying this guy's records and let his label drop him.

buck440
09-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
the vid is no longer available what did he do? x2

Scro
09-14-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by buck440
x2

Taylor won an award that Beyonce was also nominated for. During Taylor's acceptance speech, he ran on stage, grabbed the mic out of her hand, and said "Beyonce has the greatest video ever" (in a nutshell).

You can tell that wasn't staged just from Taylor's reaction. She was practically in tears.

Tommy Warren
09-14-2009, 08:18 AM
I watched the second video but I can't understand a word he says. its like they have a different language. all I got was him saying "man" every second. what a douche.

F-16Guy
09-14-2009, 09:27 AM
He's trying so hard to convince people that he's "gangster". Carrying around a bottle of Hennessey and dating that bald headed hood rat?? Give me an effing break. Why not just wear a huge Flava Flav clock necklace? My gut tells me that he was a dork in school and now he's over-compensating.

I agree with madskrillz2. He only did what he did because Taylor Swift is a white country girl, so he felt like he could disrespect her. I would have liked to see a couple big white boys like Toby Keith and Trace Atkins get up there, take that award away from him, and administer a beat-down. It's about time for white people to start demanding some respect.

JLanphear
09-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Scro
Taylor won an award that Beyonce was also nominated for. During Taylor's acceptance speech, he ran on stage, grabbed the mic out of her hand, and said "Beyonce has the greatest video ever" (in a nutshell).

You can tell that wasn't staged just from Taylor's reaction. She was practically in tears.

I dont think he took her Mic, he had his own. That's the only weird part about the situation.

**Edit** Nevermind I musta been drunk

TRX_450
09-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
I dont think he took her Mic, he had his own. That's the only weird part about the situation.

No, he took it. He walked up and she kind of gave it to him. I had to watch it again to see it, but i did remember that at the end he handed it back to her.

croat1
09-14-2009, 10:36 AM
some white boys should have put that award down his f'n throat.
where was his class/culture? oh sorry i forgot what we are dealing with. boy how does a certain racial slur come to mind.
just my opnion.

JLanphear
09-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by TRX_450
No, he took it. He walked up and she kind of gave it to him. I had to watch it again to see it, but i did remember that at the end he handed it back to her.

woops what was i thinking

TGW_400ex
09-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Kanye West likes fish dicks!

usp4u
09-14-2009, 11:39 AM
what'd you expect from a gay fish ?

xrxmxcx
09-14-2009, 11:41 AM
He was just mad that he showed up at the VMA's with something that crawled out of the sewer, instead of having that fox Taylor Swift on his arm!

...but seriously Kanye, your a joke go back to the studio and cry yourself to sleep. There's no need to have disrespect like that with people in the entertainment business, even if its the country and hip-hop genres.

elite ATV1
09-14-2009, 11:45 AM
http://www.hjemme.no/rebelbg/TheSouthWillRiseAgain.JPG

'nuff said

he'll get his sooner or later asshat

quadbod
09-14-2009, 11:59 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8254836.stm

Ralph
09-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I thought kanye was very rude to Obama as well...

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKIcrDsJAs&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKIcrDsJAs&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

buck440
09-14-2009, 12:27 PM
give him a break, he's black after all. he can't help it.

400exrider69
09-14-2009, 12:46 PM
lol he's a b!tc# any way he'll get put in his place someday i just hope someone's got a camera to record it

09-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
'nuff said

he'll get his sooner or later asshat

that might be the best thing you have ever said. but your in PA lol your in the wrong part of the US.

In other news Kayne appologized but a poll was taken and like 42% said they would still hate him forever for it lol. He fails at life. Someone should end it for him.

fastredrider44
09-14-2009, 02:48 PM
I don't want to see him dead, but he needs to be brought down to a human level again. And come on, to Taylor Swift... That's just mean.

fastredrider44
09-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
that might be the best thing you have ever said. but your in PA lol your in the wrong part of the US.

:D

muddy400EX
09-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
He's trying so hard to convince people that he's "gangster". Carrying around a bottle of Hennessey and dating that bald headed hood rat?? Give me an effing break. Why not just wear a huge Flava Flav clock necklace? My gut tells me that he was a dork in school and now he's over-compensating.

I agree with madskrillz2. He only did what he did because Taylor Swift is a white country girl, so he felt like he could disrespect her. I would have liked to see a couple big white boys like Toby Keith and Trace Atkins get up there, take that award away from him, and administer a beat-down. It's about time for white people to start demanding some respect.

amen! white people need to stand up against blacks, they get away with so much that whites would never get away with!

and to taylor swift! makes you feel so bad for her, cuz she has no clue what to say:scary:

she shoulda been like " f-you niglet it aint your award its mine, give me my damn mic!":blah:

250r rider 88
09-14-2009, 03:01 PM
ralph that video was great

Nick110
09-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Imagine if a white person did that to a black person?? It would be a whole different game. racist this racist that.. blah blah. Kanye is a black supremacist and also a tool, ***, douch, dicknose, homo. Taylor shoulda ***** slapped him.

Scro
09-14-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Taylor shoulda ***** slapped him.

The bad thing is, if she had done that, he would be the type to hit her back probably.:ermm:

09-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Taylor is a beautiful, talented girl. Kanye is just an ***. You can see the poor girl was almost in tears and speachless. The saddest part is, what a way to get your first VMA.

He needs to be beat the hell out of and knocked down a few steps.

buck440
Originally posted by muddy400EX
amen! white people need to stand up against blacks, they get away with so much that whites would never get away with! the kkk have been trying this for years with no serious impact due to small numbers and lack of organization but the skinheads aka neo nazi's have a much higher output of productivity in there actions unlike the klan due to an increasingly large amount of people and young wreckless teens/adults...keeping up:ermm: :) some say one person doesn't make a difference but the fact of the matter is the lone wolf usually does the most damage, that individual could be you. go do your part in the movement.

This could start the revolution my neighbor has been talking about. blacks vs whites. he's been saying get your guns ready for this lol maybe he can predict the future.

Tommy Warren
09-14-2009, 04:56 PM
What a war that would be LOL we would have hummers and tanks.......they would have cadillacs with tinted windows.:D

buck440
09-14-2009, 05:33 PM
we shoot at them and they play with the joystick to mess with the hydraulics and dodge the bullets in there impalas

bansheeboy321
09-14-2009, 06:50 PM
So obvious no one here lives in or near the hood.

madskrillz2
09-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by bansheeboy321

Haha exactly what I was about to say. I'm no racist by any means but I know when to open and close my mouth. I guess that just comes with having friends on the "rough" side of town.

Tommy Warren
09-14-2009, 06:54 PM

We like muddy trails and fast tracks.....not dirty tail and cheap crack!;)

09-14-2009, 06:58 PM
i laugh when i see them hold the gun sideway, the scope was built on top for a reason. I asked a black person why. they said its because thats how they pick it up. SOB's are so lazy they can't turn the gun 90° to shoot correctly.

ben300
09-14-2009, 07:00 PM
This could start the revolution my neighbor has been talking about. blacks vs whites. he's been saying get your guns ready for this lol maybe he can predict the future.

...ahha....kinda funny...dads buddy lives in outside nyc, and he came to my dad to buy a bushmaster (dad has fireams dealership) because hes terribly affraid that there is gonna be some huge war in newyork/nj area between the blacks adn hte whites....my dad laughed...

and dont get us people from pennsylvania wrong, when it comes down to it, there are alot of us up here that are just like you guys down south....dont stereo type us all in with the dickheads up in vermont and maine adn places like that...

but anyways....i feel sorrry for taylor and beyonce as well..she dint want that attention.....jsut shows how much of a degenerate piece of shat that kanye is adn what and where he comes from

Tommy Warren
09-14-2009, 07:04 PM
are we allowed to tell the jokes?.......you know the jokes i'm talkin about:p

09-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren

go for it, lol if not i'll make a site dedicated to them and you can post them all you want.

madskrillz2
09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by ben300
...ahha....kinda funny...dads buddy lives in outside nyc, and he came to my dad to buy a bushmaster (dad has fireams dealership) because hes terribly affraid that there is gonna be some huge war in newyork/nj area between the blacks adn hte whites....my dad laughed...

and dont get us people from pennsylvania wrong, when it comes down to it, there are alot of us up here that are just like you guys down south....dont stereo type us all in with the dickheads up in vermont and maine adn places like that...

but anyways....i feel sorrry for taylor and beyonce as well..she dint want that attention.....jsut shows how much of a degenerate piece of shat that kanye is adn what and where he comes from

Yeah there's a FEW of you yankees that are alright I guess. :D

madskrillz2
09-14-2009, 07:08 PM

I'm gonna have to say no because this is my thread and I don't want it locked. Plus that would be kinda hypocritical.

250x_kyle
09-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pVTrnxCZaQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwj4kHKonkA

rollie
09-14-2009, 07:17 PM
I recently started going to college in a pretty rough city, there are alot of black kids there and i can honestly say every black person ive talked to has been really nice to me, i think its wrong when people take what kanye says and direct it towards the entire black community. i think kanye is an idiot, and i <3 taylor swift.

bansheeboy321
09-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Why dont you guys make up a bunch of T-shirts with some of the quotes about blacks and then send them over to stewarts rig?? Afterall you all stand behinds your comments right?

To be honest i am surprised the mods let these comments go :rolleyes:

madskrillz2
09-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Why dont you guys make up a bunch of T-shirts with some of the quotes about blacks and then send them over to stewarts rig?? Afterall you all stand behinds your comments right?

To be honest i am surprised the mods let these comments go :rolleyes:

They probably won't once they come across them.

buck440
09-14-2009, 07:26 PM

To be honest i am surprised the mods let these comments go :rolleyes: they agree maby

Tommy Warren
09-14-2009, 07:28 PM
yep I figured that..... I'm done

ben300
09-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by rollie
I recently started going to college in a pretty rough city, there are alot of black kids there and i can honestly say every black person ive talked to has been really nice to me, i think its wrong when people take what kanye says and direct it towards the entire black community. i think kanye is an idiot, and i <3 taylor swift.

unforunately....its the black people like kanye who act lke complete idiots that give black people a bad stereotype/reputation...

..it can only take a couple bad aples to ruin a whole bunch

csr250r
09-14-2009, 08:21 PM
kanye is looking for attention the best way he knows how, props to Beyonce.

09-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by ben300
unforunately....its the black people like kanye who act lke complete idiots that give black people a bad stereotype/reputation...

..it can only take a couple bad aples to ruin a whole bunch

theres 2 types of black people in my book. black people that are proper and well i cant say it on this site. I have met a few extremely nice and well spoken black people. i have also met a large majority of... ahh i cant say it on here.

madskrillz2
09-14-2009, 08:30 PM
theres 2 types of black people in my book. black people that are proper and well i cant say it on this site. I have met a few extremely nice and well spoken black people. i have also met a large majority of... ahh i cant say it on here.

That's how I see it. Most of my black friends see it the same way too even though they call each other it all the time. Hah, I've had em call me "it" on several occasions too. Always get a kick out of that.

Pipeless416
09-14-2009, 08:42 PM
it may have been a racial motivation on his part, but black or white, he's an idiot. that's all there is to it.

ben300
09-14-2009, 08:44 PM

...i have some black friends, adn i know some respectable black people.....however....and this maybe just me adn my opinion...i jsut feel that now matter how educated or nice or caring the black person..they have soem underlying problem with white or cacausion(spelling?) people...and im trying to not make hat sound racist..which it does....but its just my experience....and i mayb be totallly totally wrong.....

ben300
09-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
it may have been a racial motivation on his part, but black or white, he's an idiot. that's all there is to it.

agreed, whether or not taylor was white or black...tht was her moment, and he should have not stepped in

fastredrider44
09-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Anybody see Kanye on the new Jay Leno show? Kinda humbling for him, or he's a better actor than I ever gave him credit for.

matt14c
09-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Yea I seen that it was almost like he gave a crap. Nice hair too!!

09-14-2009, 11:20 PM
nuff said... lol

muddy400EX
09-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Anybody see Kanye on the new Jay Leno show? Kinda humbling for him, or he's a better actor than I ever gave him credit for.

ya hopefully hes realized what he did, when jay said "what would your mom think" that really got to him. and i love how jay got him all depressed and then hes like "alright ya ready to sing?" lol that was awesome

400exrider707
09-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Why does it always have to be a black/white thing?

Why cant it be what it is, a d-bag got on stage and made a fool of himself, and upset T-swift. That's it. He's a tool no matter what color he is.

Anyone heard the song from T-swift and T-pain, its hilarious.

09-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Stephen Colbert might just be the funniest man alive! The episode about the Kanye West thing is absolutely hilarious. Recording it for sure when it comes back on. Then south park is going to play the gay fish episode like all day haha

ben300
09-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Why does it always have to be a black/white thing?

Why cant it be what it is, a d-bag got on stage and made a fool of himself, and upset T-swift. That's it. He's a tool no matter what color he is.

Anyone heard the song from T-swift and T-pain, its hilarious.

cause unfortunately...with kanye.....its always a black/white thing....he has a previous history with this

godzilla
09-15-2009, 07:56 AM
The name of this forum should be changed to ERriders...Extrememly Racists Riders.

Sickening really...

F-16Guy
09-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by godzilla
The name of this forum should be changed to ERriders...Extrememly Racists Riders.

Sickening really...

Maybe people are finally getting tired of people like Kanye and stuff like this:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument

Video:
http://www.fox2now.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=b4857769-5b0b-4b89-bc23-09476439ac79&cat=empty&src=front&title=RAW%20VIDEO:%20Bus%20Beating%20Caught%20On%2 0Tape

godzilla
09-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Maybe people are finally getting tired of people like Kanye and stuff like this:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument

Video:
http://www.fox2now.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=b4857769-5b0b-4b89-bc23-09476439ac79&cat=empty&src=front&title=RAW%20VIDEO:%20Bus%20Beating%20Caught%20On%2 0Tape

And there are no white people on the planet who are f' ed in the head either, right? Because he happens to be black, all of a sudden every black person is a disgrace.

Wake up, this isnt 1940.

F-16Guy
09-15-2009, 08:27 AM
...Wake up, this isnt 1940.
Trust me, my eyes are WIDE open!!

edit -- I wasn't talking about Kanye specifically, or even blacks as a whole. I was referring to the "thug" mentality that has poisoned the minority communities. It's a culture that has gone unchecked for too long. Being poor is no excuse for being violent and disrespectful. There were many times in my life that I lived in trailers, had cardboard covering broken windows, froze at night because we didn't have heat, and took cold showers in the morning before going to school. I don't use that as an excuse, I use it as a point of reference to see how far I've come. I'm tired of excuses, and so are a lot of other people. It's a shame that the previous generations of blacks gave so much to have an equal footing, only for the last couple of generations to squander that effort. Look at the prison population. Look at the inner city schools. Look at the violent crime statistics. When all of these things change and I feel safe walking through a minority neighborhood at night, my feelings will change. It has nothing to do with color and everything to do with behaviour.

godzilla
09-15-2009, 08:37 AM

good...now take off the blinders, it will help a little.

I understand your point, but the fact of the matter is a black man while get a tougher sentence than a white man for the same crime.

Put yourself in their shoes for one second. Every single day they are scrutinized for everything. Just imagine the uproar if a black person moved into a gated community with highly successful professionals...mostly white. People will always question if his riches are ligit, even if he earned every penny.

I am also unimpressed with the whole gangster mentality and how it promotes violence, but ironically enough its interesting at how many white people you see trying to act the same way. I see just as many young white kids walking around with their asses hanging out of their pants as black people. I think it is less of a color thing nowadays than an attitude issue.

reptikes
09-15-2009, 08:45 AM

You have know idea what your talking about.
1. Kanye isn't gangster and isn't trying to be gangster.
2. Kanye would have done that no matter who it was, because hes a wierd/*********.

F-16Guy
09-15-2009, 08:49 AM
good...now take off the blinders, it will help a little.
My views are shaped by my personal experiences. You can call that "blinders" if you want, but it's the reality to me.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing the black community rise up and fix it's ills, but after Katrina, I feel like I've seen the true state of affairs. It's sad and disappointing.

Brad77
09-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Its true, all black people cannot be grouped together because all black people are not the same. Just like white people are all not the same. There are some bad eggs that tend to damage the reputation of the majority. Kanye's behavior is actually very typical for a bad egg. His past actions do not help his situation either, BUT if his apology is sincere then I have to give him credit.
Here in America we have grown into a nation where it seems there are two levels of free speech. The black level of free speech is much more forgiving than the white level. Remember the Imus thing and how he lost his job over his comments. Well when Kanye made his comments we don't hear from Rev. Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. We don't have a self appointed spokesperson for the white community.
So anyway this also makes me think of another discriminating factor. We people here at ATV riders have been discriminated for years at mx tracks across the country because some bad eggs decided that its fun to do doughnuts in the pits and drink beer while riding without helmets. I have never done those things yet I am talked about just like all the other quadtards.

reptikes
09-15-2009, 08:50 AM

edit -- I wasn't talking about Kanye specifically, or even blacks as a whole. I was referring to the "thug" mentality that has poisoned the minority communities. It's a culture that has gone unchecked for too long. Being poor is no excuse for being violent and disrespectful. There were many times in my life that I lived in trailers, had cardboard covering broken windows, froze at night because we didn't have heat, and took cold showers in the morning before going to school. I don't use that as an excuse, I use it as a point of reference to see how far I've come. I'm tired of excuses, and so are a lot of other people. It's a shame that the previous generations of blacks gave so much to have an equal footing, only for the last couple of generations to squander that effort. Look at the prison population. Look at the inner city schools. Look at the violent crime statistics. When all of these things change and I feel safe walking through a minority neighborhood at night, my feelings will change. It has nothing to do with color and everything to do with behaviour.

Good post. To me thats not Racist... its sad but its the truth.

Although you do come across as borderline Racist. my 2 pennys

F-16Guy
09-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by reptikes
You have know idea what your talking about.
1. Kanye isn't gangster and isn't trying to be gangster.
2. Kanye would have done that no matter who it was, because hes a wierd/*********.

1. He certainly is trying to portray that image. I can't think of a non-hip hop song that references Hennessey. Maybe "gangster" isn't the perfect word. Maybe "thug" or something like that would be more accurate.

2. He most definitely would not have done that if Beyonce had won and he really thought that Taylor Swift had the best video. I'd put some money on that. He's not weird, he's an immature little crybaby punk.

F-16Guy
09-15-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by reptikes
...Although you do come across as borderline Racist. my 2 pennys
I probably do come across like that from time to time, but it's mostly because I'm pissed about having to worry about my safety and my family's safety, and I'm sick of listening to people make excuses for this behavior and allowing it to continue. And it's not just urban black areas. My wife and I moved from AZ largely because it was getting to the point that it was very unsafe pretty much everywhere in the Phoenix area, and because the schools in our district were so horrible that the elementary lost state accreditation. In fact, the city of El Mirage built a brand new middle school just down the street from me, and a group of hispanic kids broke in and caused over $100K in damage before they could even do the grand-opening cerimony. If I have to go to an all-white area for my kids to be safe and get a good education, then that's where I'll go. Instead of branding me a racist, maybe more people should show some outrage at the minority communities and hold them accountable.

godzilla
09-15-2009, 09:24 AM
. Instead of branding me a racist, maybe more people should show some outrage at the minority communities and hold them accountable.

The bigger problem is that they dont hold themselves accountable.

F-16Guy
09-15-2009, 09:30 AM
The bigger problem is that they dont hold themselves accountable.
I don't know that the worst of them know how to. It's like holding a child accountable for an action that they didn't know was wrong. The correction has to come from responsible people within the community as well as from outsiders.

It makes me think of the Muslim community. You have a very small fringe tarnishing the image of the whole, but as long as the majority of the community remains silent, the perception is that they condone the behavior.

godzilla
09-15-2009, 09:40 AM
I don't know that the worst of them know how to. It's like holding a child accountable for an action that they didn't know was wrong. The correction has to come from responsible people within the community as well as from outsiders.

It makes me think of the Muslim community. You have a very small fringe tarnishing the image of the whole, but as long as the majority of the community remains silent, the perception is that they condone the behavior.

Simple...its fear. The majority of the muslim poulation are good people, but its the extremists that tarnish it. The rest of the community fear a backlash if they were to be vocal. Just imagine a muslim speaking out openly against Jihad. He would be the next target of a suicide bomber willing to kill any "infidel."

Street gangs play under the same rules. Would you rat out a gang member if you witnessed a murder? Maybe you would, but you would look over your shoulder every where you went.

400exrider707
09-15-2009, 10:01 AM
Wait, you guys didn't know Taylor Swift was a thug?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz10BUCP2dE

madskrillz2
09-15-2009, 10:59 AM

This is one of the best examples I've ever seen of the truth hurts.

usp4u
09-15-2009, 11:04 AM
that type of behavior will get worse before it gets better. Hope 'n Change n***a !!

extremeblastr
09-15-2009, 11:04 AM
black, white, brown, green, purple, orange who gives a hell what color he is he pulled a dbag move and thats what matters. his motives are his motives and until you've borrowed his brain for a little while you have no idea what he was thinking on that stage. everybody knows there are 2 types of EVERY color, the well to do and the good for nothing dirtbags. so unless you now have something semi-educated that is not racially biased to say on this subject STFU and move on. oh and btw i may live in connecticut and possibly even seem like i'm defending him here but i promise you if there is ever a "revolution" i'll be on the front lines.

buck440
09-15-2009, 11:27 AM
why did we have to bring them over here :ermm:

http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm
http://www.ojp.gov/bjs/homicide/tables/vracetab.htm

from the statistics there is wayyy more black on white crime than white on black by far. yah i know, pointing out the obvious.

godzilla
09-15-2009, 11:32 AM

I bet if you start a family tree you would be surprised as to where your ancestors come from.

buck440
09-15-2009, 12:15 PM
my grandma did last year. my fourth great grandpa ed bass had a slave plantation in west virginia for 20 years where he met my fourth great grandma valerie somthing. all from germany and ireland and had a son sam bass which i later found out he had quite a rep http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Bass

Pappy
09-15-2009, 12:19 PM

It wasnt just US bringing them here. The tribal make up of africa lent itself for waring tribes to sell off its enemies and even its own people as slaves.

You have to think on a bigger picture on this subject and remember that at the time, slavery was an accepted practice. In time, as the world gained knowledge and grew out of the practice, slavery died out.

Our founding fathers built into our Constitution the ability to free all men here, they as well knew that at some point the issue would need to be addressed and allowed for it.

400exrider707
09-15-2009, 01:21 PM
This thread was about how Kanye was a D-bag, not about where we all came from and how blacks and whites dont get along.:o

godzilla is right about the family tree.... didn't all civilization start in Africa?

godzilla
09-15-2009, 01:31 PM
This thread was about how Kanye was a D-bag, not about where we all came from and how blacks and whites dont get along.:o

godzilla is right about the family tree.... didn't all civilization start in Africa?

I think if you do go far that back possibly, but I was referring more to going back just a few generations in the tree. You don’t have to go back thousands of years to realize that such a large part of the US fabric is built on immigration from Europe.

Irish, Italians, Britts, Russians, Spain...

Just look at your immediate friends and their last names. How many people do you know in your entourage whose last names start with Mc ....? They are all of Irish descent from a few generations ago who immigrated to the US.

smr
09-15-2009, 01:35 PM

you are correct on how the thread has gotten so far from the piont....let's get back on track and hate on kanye....he sure was speachless when Jay Leno asked him what his mother would have thought.

btw....acording to the book I read, civilization started at the head waters of the tigars and ephraties rivers...that ain't in africa, that's in Irag.

fastredrider44
09-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by smr

btw....acording to the book I read, civilization started at the head waters of the tigars and ephraties rivers...that ain't in africa, that's in Irag.
:confused:

fastredrider44
09-15-2009, 01:47 PM

Naw, that might be true for most, but I'm an American. Mom's family is from Hungary in Europe. But we have no clue where my dad's side came from. :blah: :D

godzilla
09-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by smr
you are correct on how the thread has gotten so far from the piont....let's get back on track and hate on kanye....he sure was speachless when Jay Leno asked him what his mother would have thought.

I actually thought that was a little bit of a low blow by Jay. Dont get me wrong, I am not defending Kanye, but it is well documented that he took the death of his mother real hard...like most normal human beings would...and that question was emotionally difficult for him to answer. I think jay did it purposely to try and stick it to him a little.

I almost felt bad for him. ;)

fastredrider44
09-15-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure that Jay intended to stick it to him. I believe it was to put it in perspective to get him to think of it a little differently. He admitted what he did was wrong, and I respect that. Only problem is how long is it going to be before he acts up again? He's getting plenty of attention for it all. Kinda like when Britney shaved her head. It got her in the media when she was falling off a bit.

ben300
09-15-2009, 05:46 PM

mesopetamia to be exact......our oldest ancestors where more of a blend between what an iraqi/jewish perrson would be....

400ex28
09-15-2009, 05:57 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/obama-calls-kanye-a-jackass/

Tommy Warren
09-15-2009, 07:27 PM
IMO I think the biggest problem with youth today both black and white it Rap music. Kids people will do whatever they here rappers "sing" about. fights, guns, stealing, drugs, baggy clothes, sex, hating the police, blatently disobeying the law, the "pants sagging", the big ugly "bling" chains, it makes good kids turn bad and the smart kids act stupid just to be cool. I live in a small town with a post office and a gas station thats it. in the last five years they have both been completely spray painted with stupid crap. I think since rap music became popular. the days of the "good ole boy" are over.

Tommy Warren
09-15-2009, 07:28 PM
IMO I think the biggest problem with youth today both black and white it Rap music. Kids people will do whatever they here rappers "sing" about. fights, guns, stealing, drugs, baggy clothes, sex, hating the police, blatently disobeying the law, the "pants sagging", the big ugly "bling" chains, it makes good kids turn bad and the smart kids act stupid just to be cool. I live in a small town with a post office and a gas station thats it. in the last five years they have both been completely spray painted with stupid crap. I think since rap music became popular. the days of the "good ole boy" are over.

09-15-2009, 07:33 PM
It's really ashame people look up to those low lifes.

09-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Haha, guess what South Park episode was just on?:devil:

And yeah, the whole rap thing. I agree. Although I do listen to rap, I actually have a head on my shoulders and don't pay $.02 to what they're saying.

250x_kyle
09-15-2009, 07:35 PM

x2 90 percent of my graduating class listened to more of the modern day rock country and metal. the kids at my school that listened to rap do all kinds of dumb stuff other then the ones who snort pills and do about anythign they can get there hands on. dont get me wrong we do our fair share of wrong but who doesnt.

400EX Stud
09-15-2009, 07:45 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/gcrooks99/chrisbrown.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/gcrooks99/fish.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/gcrooks99/metallica.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/gcrooks99/swayze.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/gcrooks99/rock.jpg

BlaineKaiser450
09-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by 400EX Stud
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/gcrooks99/rock.jpg HAHAHHAHA! ohhh man thats hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madskrillz2
09-15-2009, 09:43 PM

hahahha The last one had me rolling. The Rock's face is priceless. He's like :huh

smr
09-16-2009, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
:confused:

Gensis..It's a good read

reptikes
09-16-2009, 06:55 AM

Those are just AWESOME!

buck440
09-16-2009, 07:07 AM
:D

Brad77
09-16-2009, 08:50 AM
LMAO those pics are great !

ben300
09-16-2009, 09:58 AM
the one with the rock is the best!...

that dude is the ****

400ex28
09-16-2009, 12:43 PM
http://imaletyoufinish.com/

http://www.kanyewestdouchebag.com/

ridered11
09-16-2009, 04:24 PM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4ab1655b37f5026c/4aafc2a7b2eb55b9/addf7bac/-cpid/abe9caafdd9623fa" id="W4727a250e66f97234ab1655b37f5026c" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4ab1655b37f5026c/4aafc2a7b2eb55b9/addf7bac/-cpid/abe9caafdd9623fa" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

What a ***.

bansheeboy321
09-16-2009, 04:44 PM

Are these prime examples??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNAR8Gqb1ok&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8yoxyIu0s8

Chit
09-16-2009, 09:39 PM
It got blown way out of proportion.

There are people all over the world being dicks. Why don't you pay attention to the ones that could possibly make a difference to your every day life. Not a guy who raps for a living.

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Are these prime examples??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNAR8Gqb1ok&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8yoxyIu0s8

yeah because teenage boys always have that blasting out their ear phones!:rolleyes:

J.Brown121
09-17-2009, 12:32 PM
i'm sorry tommy, but unless you listen to gospel or some other type of christian music then you're going to have people singing about not liking cops, breaking the law, sex, drugs, and fighting. it's just the way things are and just b/c you don't like rap music doesn't mean that it's what's wrong with the youth of today. i think it's a mix of lazy parents and lack of respect for others. jmo

ben300
09-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by ridin'MX365
i'm sorry tommy, but unless you listen to gospel or some other type of christian music then you're going to have people singing about not liking cops, breaking the law, sex, drugs, and fighting. it's just the way things are and just b/c you don't like rap music doesn't mean that it's what's wrong with the youth of today. i think it's a mix of lazy parents and lack of respect for others. jmo

add in this new found sense of entitlement that everyone and their brother has anymore, adn i think you've got a winner

buck440
09-17-2009, 01:02 PM
:muscle:

feuerstack411
09-17-2009, 01:03 PM
I know this comment won't go over to well on this site since it seems like the majority of the members are uneducated racists (see the "south will rise again" picture and such). But Kanye's first album is awesome, all his other albums are meh.

And back to the "South will rise again" picture. Man whenever I see people with those shirts on I can't help but laugh in their face. 43% of the time its "redneck wannabe" ( why you would want to be a redneck is beyond me) kids from the North with those shirts.
An no, the south will not rise again. Sorry.

Scro
09-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
I know this comment won't go over to well on this site since it seems like the majority of the members are uneducated racists (see the "south will rise again" picture and such). But Kanye's first album is awesome, all his other albums are meh.

And back to the "South will rise again" picture. Man whenever I see people with those shirts on I can't help but laugh in their face. 43% of the time its "redneck wannabe" ( why you would want to be a redneck is beyond me) kids from the North with those shirts.
An no, the south will not rise again. Sorry.

It's a southern thing. You wouldn't understand.;)

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 01:28 PM

Yes and no. In country music they sing about grabbing a keg of beer heading out to and open field and having a tailgate party. thats what they do for fun.

rock music you get a bunch of friends together go to a concert or bar and drink, dance,yell, and sometimes to drugs. thats what they do for fun

rap music you stay high all day, get a bunch of friends together, stand on a street corner fight each other, screw the other guys girlfriend, and shoot anyone who looks at you funny.

now These are just examples so don't freak out. but thats basically the example they are setting. And I listen to all three on a daily basis which is where I agree with you. I was raised "properly" and I know the difference between right and wrong. most kids don't anymore. parenting has a huge impact on the way people behave. to get back on topic Kanye's mom probably tought him to say whatever is on his mind at any time no matter what. I'm rambling sorry

ATVMX33
09-17-2009, 01:49 PM

there is plenty of great christian music...not just gospel...

try
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3HDhd9kLHA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ew-jMy794

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by ATVMX33

try

WTF is that crap? sounds like somone choking a lion:huh

buck440
09-17-2009, 02:37 PM
if they never have to work a day in there life and love what they do and travel the world they must be doing somthing wright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwVHgj5a68

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 02:51 PM
if they never have to work a day in there life and love what they do and travel the world they must be doing somthing wright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwVHgj5a68

well it would be easy to write the lyrics:devil:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRAARRRAAARRRYAYAYAYADADAADA!! thats all I hear:huh

buck440
09-17-2009, 03:03 PM
i can completely understand why people wouldn't like this music but people can never begin to understand the talent it takes to scream/sing like that without killing your throat for an hour long show and thats what some people need to realize about these bands and show a tab of respect for them...but bands like cannibal corpse just flat out suck and make fun of them:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Hv0tsvpyU

J.Brown121
09-17-2009, 03:55 PM

try

i know man but i didn't want to list them all:)

madskrillz2
09-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Yes and no. In country music they sing about grabbing a keg of beer heading out to and open field and having a tailgate party. thats what they do for fun.

rock music you get a bunch of friends together go to a concert or bar and drink, dance,yell, and sometimes to drugs. thats what they do for fun

rap music you stay high all day, get a bunch of friends together, stand on a street corner fight each other, screw the other guys girlfriend, and shoot anyone who looks at you funny.

now These are just examples so don't freak out. but thats basically the example they are setting. And I listen to all three on a daily basis which is where I agree with you. I was raised "properly" and I know the difference between right and wrong. most kids don't anymore. parenting has a huge impact on the way people behave. to get back on topic Kanye's mom probably tought him to say whatever is on his mind at any time no matter what. I'm rambling sorry

I've heard a good bit of songs from "rock" bands or country music that basically sing about the same thing you classify rap music as. They go about a different way of saying it, but it's still the same thing.

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 07:12 PM
i can completely understand why people wouldn't like this music but people can never begin to understand the talent it takes to scream/sing like that without killing your throat for an hour long show and thats what some people need to realize about these bands and show a tab of respect for them...but bands like cannibal corpse just flat out suck and make fun of them:p

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but these guys sounds the same as the last guys you posted. But whatever you like it I don't to each is his own.;) I like songs I can sing along to. And I've never met a chick that like death metal. but your right it would take a lot to scream like that for an hour and not sound like you smoked a carton of non filtered cigarettes in five minutes.

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 07:12 PM

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but these guys sounds the same as the last guys you posted. But whatever you like it I don't to each is his own.;) I like songs I can sing along to. And I've never met a chick that like death metal. but your right it would take a lot to scream like that for an hour and not sound like you smoked a carton of non filtered cigarettes in five minutes.

09-17-2009, 07:19 PM
If you dont think that rap music has more negativity than basically any other type of music, your in denial lol. How many songs by kenny chesney have talked about shooting a guy for messing with one of your hoes or killing a person for looking at you wrong? Its just the sad truth, rap music is full of negativity...why? because for some reason people love listening to it. Im not a racist, but i dont think its right that black people can get away with anything they want and just pull out the "slavery card".

Chit
09-17-2009, 07:29 PM
At the beginning I was annoyed by Kanye 'cause he did it.

Now I agree with him since every perfect person in the world has come out of the woodshed to shun him.

Pipeless416
09-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Chit
At the beginning I was annoyed by Kanye 'cause he did it.

Now I agree with him since every perfect person in the world has come out of the woodshed to shun him.

when you have millions of eyes on you and you're in the social "fish bowl" you need to clearly think through your actions. you need to think about the reactions and consequences. he's in the limelight because of his career, and he should have been more professional.

Tommy Warren
09-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by #101
If you dont think that rap music has more negativity than basically any other type of music, your in denial lol. How many songs by kenny chesney have talked about shooting a guy for messing with one of your hoes or killing a person for looking at you wrong? Its just the sad truth, rap music is full of negativity...why? because for some reason people love listening to it. Im not a racist, but i dont think its right that black people can get away with anything they want and just pull out the "slavery card".

Amen:cool:

09-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Amen:cool:

x2 they made themselves slaves. no excuse for what happened that long ago. they should be mad at their peeps back in frica yeah i'm dropping the "A" now lol

J.Brown121
09-17-2009, 10:36 PM
x2 they made themselves slaves. no excuse for what happened that long ago. they should be mad at their peeps back in frica yeah i'm dropping the "A" now lol

wow...really man?

09-17-2009, 10:58 PM
wow...really man?

yep. look it up. they sold themselves. their own people sold their people to us to be slaves.

madskrillz2
09-17-2009, 11:10 PM
yep. look it up. they sold themselves. their own people sold their people to us to be slaves.

There's a lot more to it than that.

09-17-2009, 11:19 PM
There's a lot more to it than that.

i could write a research paper if you wish lol

madskrillz2
09-17-2009, 11:20 PM
i could write a research paper if you wish lol

Go for it. My history teachers told it a lot different than that.

powermadd400ex
09-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Scro
It's a southern thing. You wouldn't understand.;)
amen to that.

try

word :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DAXLaXxFEzI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DAXLaXxFEzI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J.Brown121
09-17-2009, 11:38 PM

so what you're saying is that it's the slaves fault that their fellow countrymen sold them to the highest bidder? i believe that that is still not the slaves fault, but i could be wrong.

madskrillz2
09-18-2009, 12:06 AM
so what you're saying is that it's the slaves fault that their fellow countrymen sold them to the highest bidder? i believe that that is still not the slaves fault, but i could be wrong.

Exactly. And the fact that after they bought the first few ships they just came back and started stealing them.

miller821
09-18-2009, 01:25 AM

Most, if not all, slaves who were sold in the beginning were captured warriors. (From wars/taking over/etc.)

Eventually, merchants did see the profit they could make; and yes some blacks would sell their "fellow" Africans; but it wasn't like they were selling "their" people.

extremeblastr
09-18-2009, 12:07 PM
wasn't gonna take the time but seeing as skrillz posted the vid in another thread heres my response to how garbage rap is, just read

song is called hip hop saved my life by lupe fiasco lyrics are under the video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPAXi8_VUfM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPAXi8_VUfM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dedicate Dedicate
[Lupe speaking]
Uh this one right here goes out
To my homie with the drink
Know what I mean

He said I write what I see
Write to make it right
Don't like what I be
I'd like to make it like
The sights on TV
Quite the great life
So nice and easy
See now you can still die from that
But it's better than not being alive from straps
Agreed
A mead notebook and a Bic that click
When it's pushed and a wack *** beat
That's a track that's weak
That he got last week
'cause everybody in the stu [NOTE: short for studio]
Was like that's that heat
A base heavy medly with a sample from the 70s
With a screwed up hook that went
STACK THAT CHEESE
Something something something
STACK THAT CHEESE
Mother sister cousin
STACK THAT CHEESE
He couldn't think of nothing
STACK THAT CHEESE
He turns down the beat writers block impedes
Crying from the next room a baby in need
Of some pampers and some food and a place to sleep
That plus a black Cadillac on D's
Is what keep him on track to be a great MC

[Chorus (Nikki Jean)]
One you've never heard of, I
push it harder further, the
grind I feel like murder, but
hip hop just saved me.
hip hop just saved my life.

Reps Northside so he rocks them braids
Eleven hundred friends on his myspace page
Stack that cheese got seven hundred plays
Producer made him take it down
Said he had to pay
Open mic champ 2 weeks in a row
Ex dboy with a bboy flow
Glow like Leroy you should see boy go
Got a daddy serving life and a brother on The Row
Best homie in the grave
Tatted up while in the cage
Minutemaid got his momma work like a slave
Down baby momma who he really had to honor
'cause she was his biggest fan
Even let him use the Honda
Drive up to Dallas went to open up for amateurs
Let him keep her debit card
So he could put gas in it
Told her when he get on
He's gonna take her to the gallery
Buy up everything but the mannequins ya dig dig dig

[Chorus (Nikki Jean)]
hip hop just saved me.

His man called said "your time might be now"
They played your freestlye over "Wipe me down"
They played it two times
Said it might be crowned
As the best thing out the H-TOWN in a while
He picked up his son with a great big smile
Rapped every single word to the newborn child
Then he put him down and went back to the kitchen
Put on another beat and got back to the mission
Of get his momma out the hood
Put her somewhere in the woods
Keep his lady looking good
Have her rolling like she should
Show his homies it's a way
Other than that flipping Yay
Bail his homie outta jail
Put a lawyer on his case
Throw a concert for the school
Show the shorties that its cool
Throw some candy on the cadi
Chuck the duece and act a fool
Man it feels good when it happens like that
Two days from goin back to selling crack, yes sir

[Chorus (Nikki Jean) 2x]
hip hop just saved me.

Hip hope has saved my life

madskrillz2
09-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
wasn't gonna take the time but seeing as skrillz posted the vid in another thread heres my response to how garbage rap is, just read

song is called hip hop saved my life by lupe fiasco lyrics are under the video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPAXi8_VUfM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPAXi8_VUfM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dedicate Dedicate
[Lupe speaking]
Uh this one right here goes out
To my homie with the drink
Know what I mean

He said I write what I see
Write to make it right
Don't like what I be
I'd like to make it like
The sights on TV
Quite the great life
So nice and easy
See now you can still die from that
But it's better than not being alive from straps
Agreed
A mead notebook and a Bic that click
When it's pushed and a wack *** beat
That's a track that's weak
That he got last week
'cause everybody in the stu [NOTE: short for studio]
Was like that's that heat
A base heavy medly with a sample from the 70s
With a screwed up hook that went
STACK THAT CHEESE
Something something something
STACK THAT CHEESE
Mother sister cousin
STACK THAT CHEESE
He couldn't think of nothing
STACK THAT CHEESE
He turns down the beat writers block impedes
Crying from the next room a baby in need
Of some pampers and some food and a place to sleep
That plus a black Cadillac on D's
Is what keep him on track to be a great MC

[Chorus (Nikki Jean)]
hip hop just saved me.

Reps Northside so he rocks them braids
Eleven hundred friends on his myspace page
Stack that cheese got seven hundred plays
Producer made him take it down
Said he had to pay
Open mic champ 2 weeks in a row
Ex dboy with a bboy flow
Glow like Leroy you should see boy go
Got a daddy serving life and a brother on The Row
Best homie in the grave
Tatted up while in the cage
Minutemaid got his momma work like a slave
Down baby momma who he really had to honor
'cause she was his biggest fan
Even let him use the Honda
Drive up to Dallas went to open up for amateurs
Let him keep her debit card
So he could put gas in it
Told her when he get on
He's gonna take her to the gallery
Buy up everything but the mannequins ya dig dig dig

[Chorus (Nikki Jean)]
hip hop just saved me.

His man called said "your time might be now"
They played your freestlye over "Wipe me down"
They played it two times
Said it might be crowned
As the best thing out the H-TOWN in a while
He picked up his son with a great big smile
Rapped every single word to the newborn child
Then he put him down and went back to the kitchen
Put on another beat and got back to the mission
Of get his momma out the hood
Put her somewhere in the woods
Keep his lady looking good
Have her rolling like she should
Show his homies it's a way
Other than that flipping Yay
Bail his homie outta jail
Put a lawyer on his case
Throw a concert for the school
Show the shorties that its cool
Throw some candy on the cadi
Chuck the duece and act a fool
Man it feels good when it happens like that
Two days from goin back to selling crack, yes sir

[Chorus (Nikki Jean) 2x]
hip hop just saved me.

Hip hope has saved my life

Thank you. Oh and I'm glad you mentioned Pandora in one of your posts. That's gotta be one the best things ever invented.

extremeblastr
09-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Thank you. Oh and I'm glad you mentioned Pandora in one of your posts. That's gotta be one the best things ever invented.

pandora is easily the best thing thats ever happened to me besides my introduction to the offroad world lol it plays stuff i already like thats in my library and then throws new stuff at me i've never heard but think is awesome.

bansheeboy321
09-18-2009, 05:18 PM
yeah because teenage boys always have that blasting out their ear phones!:rolleyes:

^^^ i know i do :D

BTW im glad someone added Hip hop saved my life, that track is excellent.

As for general subject matter in different types of music it is really easy to understand. Any artist will generally write about whatever they are around. Your around fields and tractors then thats what your gonna write about. If your raised around dirnking drugs and rock and roll, thats what your gonna write about. If your around abandoned homes, prostitutes and the streets then thats what your going to write about. Take any white county boy and put him into then hood and he will be writing about the same things the "typical" rapper does. and vis versa

BTW kanye isnt even close to "gangsta rapper"

powermadd400ex
09-18-2009, 06:02 PM
^^^ i know i do :D

BTW im glad someone added Hip hop saved my life, that track is excellent.

As for general subject matter in different types of music it is really easy to understand. Any artist will generally write about whatever they are around. Your around fields and tractors then thats what your gonna write about. If your raised around dirnking drugs and rock and roll, thats what your gonna write about. If your around abandoned homes, prostitutes and the streets then thats what your going to write about. Take any white county boy and put him into then hood and he will be writing about the same things the "typical" rapper does. and vis versa

agreed, blame it on the living enviroments not the music, i mean cmon guys.
thats like saying if you listen to gorgoroth or dimmu borgir your automatically a satanist or atheist.

extremeblastr
09-18-2009, 06:25 PM

my god the man has a brain lol, it kills me to see all these people calling kanye a "gangsta". listen to his tracks guys, look at the tracks he wrote after his accident and after his mom died and then tell me how "hardcore" he is trying to be.