PDA

View Full Version : Psychopath Test

quadbod
09-13-2009, 03:03 PM
PSYCHOPATH TEST

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right. Few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer:
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

sykoz
09-13-2009, 03:23 PM
did it with my girlfriend , thats a good things ... she got it wrong. Sucks that i got exactly the right answer tho :x

250r rider 88
09-13-2009, 03:39 PM
i cannot agree with this, a person with good common sense would realize that would be the reason "she" would do that, that doesn't mean i think like a killer because i understand why she would do it

just my .02

09-13-2009, 03:41 PM
i figured the sister slept with the guy? lol idk I failed the test

witech
09-13-2009, 04:19 PM
It would make more sense (psycho speaking) to kill her father since anyone who knew her mother would most likely know someone closer like the father and not the sister.
Did she get caught killing her sister? If so then she wouldnt make it to the funeral anyway . It would have been best to hire out a contract killer and have that contract killer killed by another contract killer to help cover her psycho tracks.
Or she could have just gone through the list of the people who signed in at the funeral.

cosinostra
09-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
i cannot agree with this, a person with good common sense would realize that would be the reason "she" would do that, that doesn't mean i think like a killer because i understand why she would do it

just my .02

thats exactly what a psychopath would say:devil:

cosinostra
09-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by witech
It would make more sense (psycho speaking) to kill her father since anyone who knew her mother would most likely know someone closer like the father and not the sister.
Did she get caught killing her sister? If so then she wouldnt make it to the funeral anyway . It would have been best to hire out a contract killer and have that contract killer killed by another contract killer to help cover her psycho tracks.
Or she could have just gone through the list of the people who signed in at the funeral.

This is also the obvious rambling of a psychopath :devil:

powermadd400ex
09-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
i figured the sister slept with the guy? lol idk I failed the test

thats what i thought too.
woot i failed :D

buck440
09-14-2009, 08:17 AM
i thought she was pmsing and her sis got her mad:ermm:

Tommy Warren
09-14-2009, 08:22 AM
I got it right....Watch yo back:mad: :grr: :scary:

flammable
09-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I got it right....Watch yo back:mad: :grr: :scary:

haha me to,that was one of the easiest questions like that ive ever taken:scary: :mad: :devil: :ermm: :grr:

Ruby Soho
09-14-2009, 03:09 PM
i didnt come up with an answer so i just looked:p