PDA

View Full Version : NE1 in Alaska?

icecleric
01-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Hey there. I am looking for riding buddies in AK. I live in Wasilla and have a trailer to haul up to 4 quads at once. I am always looking for new spots to ride so please drop me a line. I ride all the valley trails, Baldy and Jim Creek. Any other good spots?

QuadJunkies
01-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by icecleric
Hey there. I am looking for riding buddies in AK. I live in Wasilla and have a trailer to haul up to 4 quads at once. I am always looking for new spots to ride so please drop me a line. I ride all the valley trails, Baldy and Jim Creek. Any other good spots? Im not sure of where your located, but you might give AlaskaSpeed a PM, he lives in AK....;)

QuadJunkies
01-13-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by icecleric
Hey there. I am looking for riding buddies in AK. I live in Wasilla and have a trailer to haul up to 4 quads at once. I am always looking for new spots to ride so please drop me a line. I ride all the valley trails, Baldy and Jim Creek. Any other good spots? BTW~~ Welcome to Exriders.. IC your a newbie.. your gonna like it here..:):)

AtvMxRider
01-13-2003, 05:22 AM
Welcome!:D

blondie69
05-25-2003, 10:30 AM
Ya, welcome to exriders:p

Alaskaspeed is the only person i know of that lives in Alaska

icecleric
05-25-2003, 10:46 AM
Yeah I have met up with Alaska Speed. I have met several others on other forums but I am always looking for new buds. You sound pretty outgoing B69 lol:devil:

bertfull
05-29-2003, 10:07 PM
Hey Man, I moved down to Vegas from Alaska in December of 2002. Alaskaspeed is the man to talk to if you're into Quad-X or jumping. We used to ride all the time. I'm #99 on the Glen Helen novice Quad circuit in California as well as NDRA desert racing association down here in Vegas. I was #99 last year in the Anchorage Racing Lions circuit & took third overall for the year. You should go out to Kincaid Park where the MX track is or Rival Park in Palmer. AK. They're running two series this year & it's a good way to meet a lot of good riders as well as have a good time watching some flying Quads.

Bert 99 (off-road.com)

QuadJunkies
05-30-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by bertfull
Hey Man, I moved down to Vegas from Alaska in December of 2002. Alaskaspeed is the man to talk to if you're into Quad-X or jumping. We used to ride all the time. I'm #99 on the Glen Helen novice Quad circuit in California as well as NDRA desert racing association down here in Vegas. I was #99 last year in the Anchorage Racing Lions circuit & took third overall for the year. You should go out to Kincaid Park where the MX track is or Rival Park in Palmer. AK. They're running two series this year & it's a good way to meet a lot of good riders as well as have a good time watching some flying Quads.

Bert 99 (off-road.com) Nice pic!!!:blah:

spencer_shinn
01-13-2009, 05:43 AM
There are GREAT places to ride up here
i live in Wasilla, ride all the time bro
spencer_shinn@hotmail.com