PDA

View Full Version : Need your input on a sale

zzzz400
09-12-2009, 10:25 AM
What does everyone think about this I would like your feed back!

racer94 had a 2006 Honda trx450r swing arm posted and I said I wanted it no haggling done gave him what he was asking for it. So this is how it went ( I copied and pasted all the emails) 1 is me and 2 is racer94

(1)8/30 6:26pm
money sent

(1)8/30 6:34pm
Can you please send me tracking info so I know when it ships thanks a lot

(1)9/1 10:31am
Sorry to bug you but can you please send me info of shipping thanks a lot

(1)9/3 1:14pm
Can you please send a response I have not herd anything yet and I can see that you are getting the emails and that you excepted the money. I would just like to know if you have shipped it or what the deal is.

(2)9/3 2:31pm
Swingarm is boxed and ready to ship,gonna try to get it out today if i can get off early enough.thanks alot!

(1)9/4 11:51am
Great thanks a lot can you please send me the info when you ship I have my quad apart awaiting the swingarm so I can ride

(2)9/7 4:41pm
i am in the process of getting all these 4 wheeler parts i have sold boxed and shipped.in the email it doesnt say what you bought just something for $60.please let me know so i can get it to you.thanks alot!

(1)9/7 6:42pm
I bought the 06 honda swing arm. I thought you shipped it? But I never got the info, I guess this would explain it.

(2)9/8 3:44pm
got it..thanks!

(1)9/8 9:10pm
Thanks for what?

(1)9/11 11:22am
This is ridicules I bought and payed for this swing arm almost two weeks ago and you still have not got me any shipping info what is the deal? HAS IT SHIPPED OR WHAT!!!

(1)9/11 3:57pm
If you cant give me any info I would appreciate it if you could just credit me my money back or give me shipping info, I dont want to have to get paypal involved. PLease contact me thanks

(2)9/11 12:17pm
whatever dude.claim whatever you want i havent tried to do you wrong.Your measley $60 means jack to me.if you dont want the swingarm then ill send your money back,no skin off my back.i was out of town for the holidays for one week.sorry but im not gonna put my vacation on hold for your parts.if you are that inpatient id rather not sell you anything!!

(1)9/11 12:47pm
I Imagined that you still have not shipped it. What a surprise. For your vacation you should tell people not just assume. When you take peoples money and they have no control since this is not a business. What do you think the people are supposed to think. Thats fine give me my money back my email is --------.com for paypal. The full 60.00 and I will not post anything on line.

(2)9/11 3:44pm
I deal plenty in parts and online.if you cannot be understanding then spend your money elswhere cause i dont need it.you should probably look at my post,or in the forum feedback section.i have done plenty on exriders and every buyer was happy.ill send your $60 this evening when i get home!!!

(1)9/11 10:56pm
Im trying to be understanding but looking back at other emails you said you was shipping back on the 4th or so and Im still waiting and the way it sounds you still have not shipped. So I think if you where in my shoes you would understand. I sell lots on the internet I have over 300 positive sales on ebay and at least 20 on atvriders look at my feedback. I could not find any of yours. If you have sent it then fine we are both done with each other we will just not deal we each other again. We both just have to different ways we do business. Like you sad you will send my money back tonight. So once again im waiting on you! Thanks again Jason

(2)9/12 10:14 am
paypal credit

(2)9/12 10:26am
dont worry i do what i say.i have over 1000 feedback on ebay and i am a powerseller.i have sold $24,643 to date and have had one problem.my daughter was in the hospital with kidney failure and a guy posted beutral feedback..i am a little slow on shipping but my parts are always great and i would never screw someone.if they arent happy with something i always make it right.maybe just bad timing for both us..im sending payment now i just got in from work.i own 2 of my own businesses and trying to open another..thanks!

(1)9/12 11:16 am

Thanks for crediting my account back. If you could just communicate with your customer and let them know what is going on and have a plan laid out things like this would not happen. Granted you cant make everyone happy and at the end of the day you would have to try and put your self in there shoes and see if some one is trying to pull a fast one.

ppeengines
09-22-2009, 09:07 PM
I know I shouldnt give my input but you asked, it seems that even though he had good feedback sometimes is a hit and miss.
To not know what part he is shipping you after he said the swingarm is already boxed up clearly showed that it wasnt . if he was on a week vacation he sure kept in touch with you in 3 day spans. not a weeks time. And for him to give you an attitude 12 days after you payed him and still no part shipped out is a bunch of bull. I have dealt with you and shipped the grab bar out the next day and we even talked on the phone. I try not to do no business with no one without getting a phone #. I learned my lesson once already with a quadtech carbon fiber hood. Your lucky he wasnt a real jerk and kept your money. If he didnt like my feedback oh well we are doing business on here trying to all be honest and doing it in a timely manner. I hoped this helped. He is not as good as a seller as your are and I am speaking from experience....

zzzz400
09-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the input. The best thing about the hole thing the guy did stand be hind the money back and that does say something. Maybe his product is what he says it is but I guess i will never know.