PDA

View Full Version : ATV Insurance Companies??/

matt14c
09-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Who do you use for insurance for your atv? Now that I'm getting my stuff together and it is mobile I would like to get some insurance on them. Had a truck pull about 1/2 way up my driveway the other night around 1 am shut his lights off and sat there for 3-4 minutes until I got up turned the porch lights on a walked outside and asked if he had a problem or needed anything. I used to have progressive but they kinda gave me a raw deal when my stuff was stolen about three years ago and no longer insure atvs in Michigan. I checked Geico they quoted me $314 a year for the three quads and bike. Im not really sure who else carries atv insurance. I have progressive for my vehicles. Yes I already have Remington, Winchester and Springfield Armory insurance but that doesnt do me anygood when im not home. So who do you use and what about do you pay? The machines are 400ex, 250r, trx90 and xr80. Obviously the 80 and 90 arent a big deal not much into them nothing like the other two but still would like to have a little something on them just in case. Thanks

chevys&honda$
09-11-2009, 06:18 PM
I did have progressive, it was like $38 bucks a month, I droped it after 6months i didnt see the need for it...

BuB400
09-11-2009, 07:18 PM
State Farm-$74 a year.

patrickj75
09-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Foremost Insurance.