PDA

View Full Version : New Czar is anti-hunting, anti-eating meat!

backwoodsracer
09-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Pay attention people...the Senate approved a new Czar and he is a truly scarely guy!

Obama 'Regulatory Czar' has Secret Animal-Rights Agenda, Says Consumer Group

Washington, D.C. (Vocus/PRWEB ) January 15, 2009 -- The nonprofit Center for Consumer Freedom said today that Cass Sunstein, the Harvard University Law School professor tapped by President-elect Obama to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, has a secret aim to push a radical animal-rights agenda in the White House. Sunstein supports outlawing sport hunting, giving animals the legal right to file lawsuits, and using government regulations to phase out meat consumption.

In a 2007 speech at Harvard University, Sunstein argued in favor of entirely "eliminating current practices such as … meat eating." He also proposed: "We ought to ban hunting, I suggest, if there isn't a purpose other than sport and fun. That should be against the law. It's time now."

Sunstein wrote in his 2004 book "Animal Rights: Current Debates and New Directions" that "animals should be permitted to bring suit, with human beings as their representatives … Any animals that are entitled to bring suit would be represented by (human) counsel, who would owe guardian-like obligations and make decisions, subject to those obligations, on their clients' behalf."

The Center for Consumer Freedom's Director of Research, David Martosko, is available to discuss Cass Sunstein's likely impact on typical elements of American life that involve the use of animals. Sunstein's work could spell the end of animal agriculture, retail sales of meat and dairy foods, hunting and fishing, biomedical research, pet ownership, zoos and aquariums, traveling circuses, and countless other things Americans take for granted.

Mr. Martosko said: "Cass Sunstein owes Americans an honest appraisal of his animal rights agenda as America's top regulator. Americans don't realize that the next four years could be full of bizarre initiatives plucked from the wildest dreams of the animal-rights fringe. Think about every outrageous idea PETA and the Humane Society of the United States have ever had, and imagine them all having the force of federal law. This doesn't look good for hunters, ranchers, restaurateurs, biomedical researchers, or ordinary pet owners."

For an interview with Mr. Martosko about how Cass Sunstein's appointment will serve the radical animal rights movement's agenda in the White House, or for more information, contact Sarah Kapenstein at 202-463-7112.

Pipeless416
09-10-2009, 01:54 PM
this is my shoulder to cry on :o

Guy400
09-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Well everyone who voted for change is sure getting it now. I'll be voting for another change in a little over 3 years.

Pappy
09-10-2009, 01:57 PM
I see a flaw in your info....

The Czars are not approved by anyone

backwoodsracer
09-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I see a flaw in your info....

The Czars are not approved by anyone

I just copy and pasted from my duck hunting forum! :chinese:

Pappy
09-10-2009, 01:59 PM
And does this surprise anyone? Obama is the most radically left wing president, its of no surprise he puts the same left wing extremists under his wing

Reap it.

insaneracin2003
09-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
NICE!!! Yummy!!!!!

TN_cowboy
09-10-2009, 02:04 PM
i am suprised there havent been a attempt to assinote the pres yet. not sayin i want it or would do it just saying

KXRida
09-10-2009, 02:39 PM

10-4 on the meat! I couldn't live without beef. I'm excited for hunting season just to restock the freezers!

Scro
09-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Well everyone who voted for change is sure getting it now. I'll be voting for another change in a little over 3 years.

Why wait until then? Let's start with the mid-term election in 2010. :macho

BakerRacing40
09-10-2009, 05:41 PM
:mad: :cuss: :mad:

food for thought... hunters and sportsmen put in over 14 billion into the economy (i'm not sure if that includes fishing or other American activities, the web site only specified hunting) and that being said do you know what peta puts to wildlife conservation? NOTHING!

on conservation we know that "WISE USE" is the way and peta thinks "no use" is the way... pretty stupid to think that no use would even come close to working?

and in the first post it says "giving animals the legal right to file lawsuits" so what is that going to mean? hmm... wonder who speaks cow? and who is going to go arrest a bear for eating a fish? would that be murder?

o ya got something else for ya... Do you know how to confuse a liberal? Use logic and facts... lol :blah: :macho

Guy400
09-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Why wait until then? Let's start with the mid-term election in 2010. :macho Trust me, Congress is going to be getting my vote(s).

Warnerade
09-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Say it with me everyone....

Yes We Can

matt14c
09-10-2009, 06:12 PM
It says "sport hunting" isnt that like people paying to go to a ranch to kill an animal just for a mount or to say hey billy I killed a deer yesterday...???? Because to me I wouldnt care if they got rid of that. That is kinda wrong. Its not wrong for someone to get up at 5 am to hunt and animal and then feed his family with it. I believe thats how things have been done since the beginning of time???

This is all b/s anyway. Prisons are full now what do you think they would be like if they had to start throwing all the hunters or sportsmen in there? Same with the threats of taking guns away. Not only will it never happen but it couldnt happen!

Warnerade
09-10-2009, 06:19 PM
you do know that just because they mount the head doesnt mean they dont eat the meat right?

Wether I hunted for fun or because I had to just to feed my family (even though hunting costs way more than the grocery store lol)...if I get a nice 16 pointer....that mofo is getting mounted.

I dont see a problem with it, the last thing we need is more deer running around causing accidents on the roads because they are already over populated.

Pappy
09-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Their meaning of "sport" hunting is hunting when you do not need the meat. It is open to their meaning which will change, and change and eventually be no hunting. PETA wants no hunting period...ziltch

I fill my freezers because we prefer to supply ourselves with our meat in this fashion. I dont like radiated meat, I dont really like buying meat that I have no idea from wence it came. I can barely affords to buy the tasteless meat they sell in the grocery store and if I can help it, buy NONE of it.

If this silly SOB and his cohorts attempt to get rid of hunting.......things will get out of control real fast. The same with firearms in general. He is on thin ice politically, a few more wrong paths and he will be a 1 term wonder. The American people are sheep, but I think they are starting to see the wolfs tail from under the Shepards robe

400exrider69
09-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by TN_cowboy
i am suprised there havent been a attempt to assinote the pres yet. not sayin i want it or would do it just saying

i waited on the day he got sworn in i thought it would happen
think byden or how ever you spell it would be much better
ha
were screwed either way

Pappy
09-10-2009, 07:15 PM
http://biggovernment.com/

Its been all over the radio today and news....

here is the highlights on what ACORN (who was given a big dose of tax payer money in the stimulus package) has to say on the subject of Prostitution, Tax evaion, minors used as sex slaves...even tells them how to avoid taxes on prositution!

440racer66
09-10-2009, 11:52 PM
so when are yall just gonna comeout and say what you want o bama is the anti christ he is gonna take all our guns tell us we cant hunt then when this fun nazi gets rid of fun he might get rid of ignorance too. reality check here too ok ok obama is bi racial GET OVER IT. oh i really am suprised that someone hasnt shot him yet hello........ are you not the one worried about YOUR GUNS GETTING TAKEN AWAY i have held my tounge for a long time but its pretty sad when everyones idea of making this country better is to whine on the net.

440racer66
09-11-2009, 12:00 AM
oh yeah i am also a hunter and gun owner

Pipeless416
09-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by 440racer66
so when are yall just gonna comeout and say what you want o bama is the anti christ he is gonna take all our guns tell us we cant hunt then when this fun nazi gets rid of fun he might get rid of ignorance too. reality check here too ok ok obama is bi racial GET OVER IT. oh i really am suprised that someone hasnt shot him yet hello........ are you not the one worried about YOUR GUNS GETTING TAKEN AWAY i have held my tounge for a long time but its pretty sad when everyones idea of making this country better is to whine on the net.

what are you doing specifically to help out with this situation? i simply see "discussing" issues like this as a way of spreading the word that they are making choices that are not in our best interest. spreading the word will help to insure it won't happen again 3 years from now.

ps- i voted so i can b****.

ben300
09-11-2009, 05:50 AM
what are you doing specifically to help out with this situation? i simply see "discussing" issues like this as a way of spreading the word that they are making choices that are not in our best interest. spreading the word will help to insure it won't happen again 3 years from now.

ps- i voted so i can b****.

ya..if you didnt vote..you should have a whole lot not to say...now being that hes only 18..i dunno..

and that bb gun your shooting doestnmake you much of a gun owner...

Pappy
09-11-2009, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by ben300

You will have to explain how? 1 gun or 100, 22 or 357, if the person has a pro gun stance you might want to embrace them as a brother in arms instead of busting his balls.

reptikes
09-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by backwoodsracer
Sunstein supports outlawing sport hunting, giving animals the legal right to file lawsuits, and using government regulations to phase out meat consumption.

Thats all i had to read to realize... BS!

Animals filing lawsuits! Do you honestly believe EVERYTHING you read and hear?

Phase out meat consumption! Again... think!

Sounds like Fear Mongering... which has been going on non-stop since Obamas been in office. Funny thing is all the (fear mongering) tactics haven't proved out yet. Obama can't do anything or hire anybody with out there being a SECRET MASTERMINDED WORLD TAKEOVER PLAN!
Its truely sad.

dehner47
09-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
You will have to explain how? 1 gun or 100, 22 or 357, if the person has a pro gun stance you might want to embrace them as a brother in arms instead of busting his balls.

X2 thank you pappy. said exactly what i wanted to say.

Nac's22
09-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I got a good laugh out of this one! LMAO!
Honestly if this actually were to happen... who would really listen to that law?
Animals fileing suits.... ok... don't miss and there is no one to report it. Problem solved. lol
Don't blame me I voted for McCain.

randyl@mschev.c
09-11-2009, 04:07 PM
I wasn't in search of "change" I was happy as can be before elction day.

I wish he would go be "king obama" back in Kenya where he was born

440racer66
09-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by ben300
ya..if you didnt vote..you should have a whole lot not to say...now being that hes only 18..i dunno..

440racer66
09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
haha that was a .22 in the picture and yes there is a bb gun in that photo. my 9 year old cousin from hawaii wanted to go shooting with his older cousin........the photo i just put up is my....MY... sks. all stock for now and still in the grease but its got a date with a smith this monday to get degreased and a new stock. back to the other issue. my age on here isnt fully correct. and ben300 i can get pics with any of my guns opon req.

Pappy
09-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
Thats all i had to read to realize... BS!

Animals filing lawsuits! Do you honestly believe EVERYTHING you read and hear?

Phase out meat consumption! Again... think!

Sounds like Fear Mongering... which has been going on non-stop since Obamas been in office. Funny thing is all the (fear mongering) tactics haven't proved out yet. Obama can't do anything or hire anybody with out there being a SECRET MASTERMINDED WORLD TAKEOVER PLAN!
Its truely sad.

The information about animals and lawyers is correct, and is taken from this guys book.

Mental midgets and their followers...lol

Pretty sure this guy is credited with his statement that "Pigs being sluaghtered for food is the same as the Jews and the holocuast.....

Just what we need at the top....