PDA

View Full Version : AGh...They gave me the wrong bearings..HELP ME!.

jarfly
09-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Well I just got back from getting a back wheel bearing for my R..All the way back I was so happy im finaley goin get to take my R out. Ha yea right. Them idiots gave me the wrong freaking bearing? Here is some pics of the bearings. http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww274/jarfly404/015.jpg
The old bearing is on the left new one on the right.

86 Quad R
09-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by jarfly
Well I just got back from getting a back wheel bearing for my R..All the way back I was so happy im finaley goin get to take my R out. Ha yea right. Them idiots gave me the wrong freaking bearing? Here is some pics of the bearings.
The old bearing is on the left new one on the right.

you have a tapered bearing carrier. whered you get the replacement bearings? take the old bearing with you to the auto parts store and they can match you up. :cool:

Ruf Racing
09-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Are you sure you're not working on your car? What the hell
is that? What kind of carrier?:huh

Aceman
09-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Well I just got back from getting a back wheel bearing for my R..All the way back I was so happy im finaley goin get to take my R out. Ha yea right. Them idiots gave me the wrong freaking bearing?

Kind of ironic, you asking for 250r bearings and then them selling you 250r bearings. Then you rag on them for giving you what you asked for, when the fact of the matter is you're running an aftermarket carrier and probably didn't tell them that....

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 86 Quad R
you have a tapered bearing carrier.

Originally posted by Ruf Racing
What the hell is that? What kind of carrier?:huh
:confused:

jarfly
09-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Well sorry I did't kno. I have never worked on a sport quad befor so I didt know the diff. But got the guy that told me I had a aftermarket carrier thank you very much.

Saul76
09-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Do you generally rush when you make posts and ask questions, or do you always write like this?

May I ask how old you are?

jarfly
09-10-2009, 07:55 PM
I am sorry and yes most of the time I am in a rush. And I am 18. And I am sorry I ant the best speller in the word. But I got to go get my truck in the moreing and pick up the bearings.

Saul76
09-10-2009, 08:28 PM
I am sorry and yes most of the time I am in a rush. And I am 18.

No need to be sorry. I'm just trying to say - maybe if you slowed down and wrote your questions in a more understandable, descriptive way - people would be able to understand and help you much easier.

And I am sorry I ant the best speller in the word. But I got to go get my truck in the moreing and pick up the bearings.

That shouldn't affect your grammar.

Good luck with either the truck or the quad.

86 Quad R
09-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Well sorry I did't kno. I have never worked on a sport quad befor so I didt know the diff. But got the guy that told me I had a aftermarket carrier thank you very much.

have you got a service manual jarfly? if not, you should get one or download one from the net. it will be very helpful in times like this. :cool:

jarfly
09-11-2009, 05:55 AM
I have tryed to get the one from 250rcentrail but my pc don't like it or something.LOL. Does any one have it downloaded that would't mind sending it to me? I really want to buy the hard copy but I can't really afford it. I just had to give money to my mom/dad for a truck. At lest im gettin a job next week so I should be able to support my habit opps I mean hobby.