PDA

View Full Version : Dealers

TODD T
09-10-2009, 02:51 AM
IM LOOKING FOR A DRR DEALER IN N.C ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY?

#404's Dad
09-10-2009, 08:50 AM
I do not know of any in NC but any DRR dealer can ship you one with no issues.

bulldogfallon
09-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Yep...Pretty much any dealer can ship one to ya...

I would recomend to head down to a race and meet some of the parents and see who they recomend.

Always good to have some local buddies at the track.

Good luck

mudder700
09-10-2009, 06:05 PM
I live in upstate NY and still buy from Gary Fallon, he has unbeatable service..PERIOD....

#404's Dad
09-11-2009, 08:50 AM
There is no doubt Gary is a good guy and provides great service, I deal with him too and have always gotten great service.

I was just letting him know that any dealer could ship him one, there did not have to be a dealer in NC, thats all.

bulldogfallon
09-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Lots of good dealers out there...some local....some far away...

I think local is best as long as the local supplier knows their stuff and doesn't just own brown boxes with bikes in them.

Who wouldn't want someone with their hands on ability to help them.

The local guy with this expertise is few and far between with the minis though, but I will always defend the knowledgeable local choice....even if it means I lose a sale.

Interesting thing is---many local parents shop elsewhere to keep their stuff a secret from the local crew or the shop owners rider (usually their child)....

I experience this here in FL as well, but the more people work with me the more they see that I offer them the same advice and parts I use on my son's quad.

But it is strange how the "secrect" factor plays such a huge role :)

mudder700
09-11-2009, 03:31 PM
8trx450r, I was in know way implying anything, actually, I didn't even read your entire post,sorry....I just wanted to give Gary some business if I could as he has treated us and many more with great service. Thats all... Kurt

CRBOGGAN
09-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Secrects are all some of dads have if we cant race the secrects keep it fun. Some secrets work and some dont but its still fun to watch your buddys face when you son beats his this week when his beat yours the last week. JMO that is what keeps racing fun and all of us coming back week after week!!!!!!! All DRR dealers have been more than helpful to me but I do try to stay loyal to one in my head it helps you get better service.