PDA

View Full Version : What should I do??

jarfly
09-09-2009, 10:47 PM
OK here it goes.
I was supposed to gradewaited last year from high school but I sill like a credit from my freshmen year. Yes I kno the school year has been goin on for about a mounth. Now it has come time to eather go back or try to find a job. I really want to get thro high school and go on to collage for my art and stuff. But the thing is I can not stand any one at my school I mean I hate ever single mfer that walks there.lol But for one little blonde gal iv been courting for about 3 years. And that would be time I could spend with her. I could go back to school and try to not get in to any trouble, get out and get a crappy job for the rest of my life. Idk what to do. This is really bringing me down. I kno I can get my credits but can I put up with the idiots that go to my school. Sorry im not much on highschool drama. I am goin to look in to corsponding class's that can be takeing thro the mail I hope that works out.
Sorry had to rant.

Pappy
09-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Re-read your post, the answer is clear

Rich250RRacer
09-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Re-read your post, the answer is clear

:D

tri5ron
09-09-2009, 11:01 PM
go back to school where it's free.
ignore anyone trying to give you flak, and just do what you need to do, to stay out of trouble, and get the job/education done.

if you try to get a crappy job, pay for a correspondence school, rely on your own disiplines, and end up screwing around, and wasting too much time, you'll never finish it in a reasonable amount of time.

buckle down, suck it up, and get it done.
the rest of your life will be better for it.

09-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by jarfly
OK here it goes.
I was supposed to gradewaited last year from high school but I sill like a credit from my freshmen year. Yes I kno the school year has been goin on for about a mounth. Now it has come time to eather go back or try to find a job. I really want to get thro high school and go on to collage for my art and stuff. But the thing is I can not stand any one at my school I mean I hate ever single mfer that walks there.lol But for one little blonde gal iv been courting for about 3 years. And that would be time I could spend with her. I could go back to school and try to not get in to any trouble, get out and get a crappy job for the rest of my life. Idk what to do. This is really bringing me down. I kno I can get my credits but can I put up with the idiots that go to my school. Sorry im not much on highschool drama. I am goin to look in to corsponding class's that can be takeing thro the mail I hope that works out.
Sorry had to rant.

EPIC FAIL! this thread is supposed to be a joke correct? IBTL

stuntin andy
09-10-2009, 05:06 AM
i had that same stuff happen last year....just think ur better then every one in your school .....and get principals waver (when you leave early) thats what i did