Pappy
09-09-2009, 08:40 AM
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/jason-lawrence-gets-one-year-in-jail.aspx

fandl450r
09-09-2009, 08:47 AM
PWNED.

Guy400
09-09-2009, 11:13 AM
I can't wait to hear the excuses from the JLaw supporters on this one.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that JLaw wasn't spanked as a child. Spare the rod, spoil the child...

09-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Think he's a Mike Tyson supporter?

Dust_1503
09-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Without a doubt lol I couldn't believe it when I read it. Ear biting crimes are going up....:rolleyes:

Sjorge450R
09-09-2009, 11:42 AM
I do not understand how all of these athletes who have so much going for them end up throwing it away.

look at all the NFL players. Even recently there have been NFL players being nailed with penalties. Do they think they are above the law or soemthing?

If i was ever given the chance of ANY pro athlete, I would be all over that and I would be sure not to f it up.

ben300
09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
I do not understand how all of these athletes who have so much going for them end up throwing it away.

look at all the NFL players. Even recently there have been NFL players being nailed with penalties. Do they think they are above the law or soemthing?

If i was ever given the chance of ANY pro athlete, I would be all over that and I would be sure not to f it up.

totally agreed. i have been wondering the same exact thing for quite some time now. you look at all the criminal problems in the nfl over the past few years, and all the steroid deals going on in baseball. all the money they're throwing away. look at michael vick, all the money he had, to what he has now. some one please tell me he wasnt making enough money that he had to suppliment his income with dog fighting

you have to remember though, that they are under gigantic microscope or magnifying glass compared to the average person. still sont make a difference tho

Quad18star
09-09-2009, 12:33 PM
I guess when you've got more money than you know what to do with ... you find illegal activities. I think many think they are above the law and that their money will buy their freedom ... sometimes it works .. other times you spend 365 days in the detention center.

ATVMX33
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX

just goes to show that happiness doesnt come from $$

XCRacer236
09-09-2009, 01:17 PM
just made my day!

ECOR#8
09-09-2009, 01:28 PM
what kinda of goofball fight do you get into to resort to ear biting anyway?

dehner47
09-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by ECOR#8

"alls fare in love and war"

and forthe people who think his career is over cause he is doing a yr in jail. remember, thats only one season. and kids only 22 yrs old. many of the top riders sit out for longer then that with an injury. he will be back. i promise you that. besides, is his team going to fire him?? i think not. he owns the team. and he started the team for this exact reason. so he count be kicked off or terminated cause of his stupid childish actions.

love him or hate him. kid has skillz on a bike. and hopefully this is the true slap in the nuts and he gets his act together. he has everything it takes to be a champoin. except dispaline..

NOW, LET THE JLaw/Dehner47 BASHING BEGIN!!!!!

madskrillz2
09-09-2009, 02:12 PM
He has skills but that's it. Raw talent doesn't always take the cake. Thank God something like this finally happened.

Scro
09-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Maybe a 6'5", 300 pound poking in the poop shoot will straighten him out:p

extremeblastr
09-09-2009, 03:03 PM
any arguements about the fight itself are absolutely useless. it was already beat to death brought back and killed again so leave that part alone i'm sick of all you whiners who wouldn't have the balls to throw a punch acting like your the good guy. as for the jail thing, he'll be out in 6 months most likely less. stop crying about his behavior he seemed to be doing just fine between the ear incident and his court date.

btw i don't like the kid either but every time hes out there racing i start hoping he lays a smackdown on the field just to piss y'all off.

dehner47
09-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
any arguements about the fight itself are absolutely useless. it was already beat to death brought back and killed again so leave that part alone i'm sick of all you whiners who wouldn't have the balls to throw a punch acting like your the good guy. as for the jail thing, he'll be out in 6 months most likely less. stop crying about his behavior he seemed to be doing just fine between the ear incident and his court date.

btw i don't like the kid either but every time hes out there racing i start hoping he lays a smackdown on the field just to piss y'all off.

X2

KXRida
09-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Great rider, just makes stupid mistakes. I was hoping he would've turned his life around, but I guess not.

Guy400
09-09-2009, 03:55 PM
what kinda of goofball fight do you get into to resort to ear biting anyway? The kind where you're getting your *** kicked.

ProspectorJim
09-09-2009, 05:18 PM

he didn't throw a punch, he threw his teeth... into someones ear.

300ex_#387
09-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
"alls fare in love and war"

and forthe people who think his career is over cause he is doing a yr in jail. remember, thats only one season. and kids only 22 yrs old. many of the top riders sit out for longer then that with an injury. he will be back. i promise you that. besides, is his team going to fire him?? i think not. he owns the team. and he started the team for this exact reason. so he count be kicked off or terminated cause of his stupid childish actions.

love him or hate him. kid has skillz on a bike. and hopefully this is the true slap in the nuts and he gets his act together. he has everything it takes to be a champoin. except dispaline..

NOW, LET THE JLaw/Dehner47 BASHING BEGIN!!!!!

I'm with you man. JLaw is one of my favorite riders. I love his attitude and it just adds excitement to the sport. Bash me all you want the kid has skills.

TWISTED
09-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Scro

HELL YEAH!!!!

Chit
09-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I'm with you man. JLaw is one of my favorite riders. I love his attitude and it just adds excitement to the sport. Bash me all you want the kid has skills.

EAR BITER!!!!

416exfreak
09-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
The kind where you're getting your *** kicked.

QFT.

JLAW must live by goon rules.:scary:

usp4u
09-09-2009, 07:07 PM
the only fair fight is the one you win. whatever it take, no such thing as fighting dirty when fighting for your life.

EDIT: and JLaw is punk *** anyway. Bubba is gonna LOVE brushing that pretty red mane of his.

SRH
09-09-2009, 07:09 PM
man thats unfortunate, hes a likeable guy, dances the line too much tho between being a trouble maker and being a nusiance, he makes it interesting for sure

csr250r
09-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Not gona lie, I read the title of the thread and sighed...

Kid can ride hes just stupid as hell.

Ruby Soho
09-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by csr250r
Not gona lie, I read the title of the thread and sighed...

Kid can ride hes just stupid as hell.

couldnt have said it better

Mxjunkie
09-09-2009, 09:02 PM
What I want to know is what in the hell make's you bite someones ear, I've never been in a fight where I've thought hey I'm going to bite your ear off lol :eek2:

powermadd400ex
09-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
What I want to know is what in the hell make's you bite someones ear, I've never been in a fight where I've thought hey I'm going to bite your ear off lol :eek2:

he was gettin frisky, duh :D

Mxjunkie
09-09-2009, 09:21 PM
lol someone need's to send his *** to bully beat down so he'll loose his tempurement.. :devil:

BlaineKaiser450
09-09-2009, 09:33 PM
LOL! at Jlaws fail

JOEX
09-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
He wanted to be 'like Mike'........................Tyson

ECOR#8
09-10-2009, 08:09 AM
that must have been it. if u have time in a fight to go up and bite someones ear, u were either planning/ practicing it, or the other person isnt taking u that serious. i'd think ear biting would take a bit more time than just a head butt or something.

QuadJunkies
09-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Scro

LMAO!

Im speechless ...
What a waste of talent.

hasbeenttduner
09-10-2009, 01:29 PM
stop crying about his behavior he seemed to be doing just fine between the ear incident and his court date.

I think you should do a little research before you post something like that about this guy.

insaneracin2003
09-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!

Im speechless ...
What a waste of talent.
I AGREE!!!!
He better get a soap-on-a-rope.:eek:

insaneracin2003
09-10-2009, 02:25 PM
haha, isn't One Ind. his gear sponsor??
I can see the 2010 gear coming out with black and white stripes and handcuffs down the leg,and police lights on the helmet.

Guy400
09-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
QFT.

JLAW must live by goon rules.:scary: Pardon my ignorance but what does QFT stand for?

platummxracer8
09-10-2009, 02:44 PM
the kid still hasnt changed. he used to run his mouth about all the quad riders at atco when he was a kid. one day someone responded back and said something so jlaw got his crew of dirtbikers and wanted to fight the quad riders.

extremeblastr
09-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by hasbeenttduner
I think you should do a little research before you post something like that about this guy.

i should huh? as far as i can tell the only things anyone can say he did since the actual "fight" are the things the pretty boy riders whine about just because they need something to whine about. GET OVER IT. what he does off the track is his business not yours, you can dislike his attitude all you want its not gonna stop him from makin more money in a season then you did in the last ten years.

fandl450r
09-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Pardon my ignorance but what does QFT stand for?

Quit F***ing Talking

fandl450r
09-10-2009, 03:07 PM
i should huh? as far as i can tell the only things anyone can say he did since the actual "fight" are the things the pretty boy riders whine about just because they need something to whine about. GET OVER IT. what he does off the track is his business not yours, you can dislike his attitude all you want its not gonna stop him from makin more money in a season then you did in the last ten years.

You can jump off his disco stick anytime you want buddy.

hasbeenttduner
09-10-2009, 03:18 PM

Nice

Again sir
Research and you won't look like such a .................................!

And thank you for the reminder.

SRH
09-10-2009, 10:34 PM
its sad, the kid wont ever rebound from this, its one thing to be the bad boy but hes going away for a yr...his support will be gone, no results for a yr...hes going to have to field his own ride again with no sponsor help....he can forget about mx when he gets out, he better find a job if he doesnt get a ride off the bat....sad.....hes going to end up a ron lechien....when he had the talent to at least be on reeds level...id love to see him come out and prove us wrong but the kid didnt even establish his speed yet...:(

Wired
09-10-2009, 10:45 PM
jason is actually a pretty decent guy in person. gets a bad wrap but man not sure how you bite a guys ear off.

QuadJunkies
09-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Wired
jason is actually a pretty decent guy in person. gets a bad wrap but man not sure how you bite a guys ear off.

Just dont piss him off or he might rip your ear off. :p
Maybe hes Bi polar :p

QuadJunkies
09-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
I AGREE!!!!
He better get a soap-on-a-rope.:eek:

A little soap enema might "clean" up his act! :o

SRH
09-11-2009, 12:38 AM
haha i dont think hes going to prison, probably just county, i sure hope dudes dont go gay being locked up for a yr....

insaneracin2003
09-11-2009, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by SRH
haha i dont think hes going to prison, probably just county, i sure hope dudes dont go gay being locked up for a yr....
then he won't be biting ears just sucking them:blah:

QuadJunkies
09-11-2009, 04:37 PM

haha-good point!!! :blah:

BakerRacing40
09-11-2009, 08:10 PM

that probably wont be the only thing he sucks on....