PDA

View Full Version : Apex Pipe on 05 Viper90

RapKor
09-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Anyone put an Apex pipe on an 05 Viper 90 (no reverse)? I got a great buy on an almost new Apex 90 pipe, would like to install it on my daughters completely stock Viper 90. Anyone have any experince with this? I know I will have to remove oil tank and notch the rear mount on the pipe but other then that it looks like it will go in pretty easy. Also what kind /size carb is on the 05 90? I realize I will need to re-jet so I need to know where to get jets and what kind to get. I have heard that stock carbs are 16 sudco, but I have also heard that stock carbs are 18 sudco, also anyone know the stock jetting specs. I know I am asking a lot but I would like to have everything in place when I attempt the project ( I hatte having to stop 1/2 way through to get another part!) Thanks

sand45
09-15-2009, 03:37 PM
I should fit but your going to have to do some cutting.

for the jetting you should start with a 115 on the main ..and leave the rest stock. oh thats with a foam filter drictly on the carb. It is a 18 by the way.

Stock jetting spec's are 85main ...3rd notch from the top on the needle...i really dont know what the pilot is.