PDA

View Full Version : Need Steering Stabilizer!! Anyone Going To Unadill Gncc !?

ppeengines
09-08-2009, 06:41 PM
I need a steering stabilizer. My precision just took a dump on me and need a temorary stabilizer for the race til i get mine fixed. I am going to the Unadilla gncc and if you had an extra one and brought it with you I would pay you cash. Looking for a stick stabilizer that still has some life to it and cheap. Under a 100$. I have a stock steering stem. If anyone can help I would really really REALLY appreciate it!!! PM me and let me know.

tinkers
09-09-2009, 04:21 PM
for what bike? i have an almost new streamline stick stabilizer i'd sell you...i'm in harrisburg....

ppeengines
09-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by tinkers
for what bike? i have an almost new streamline stick stabilizer i'd sell you...i'm in harrisburg....
sorry forgot to mention that. 450r stock stem. are you going to unadilla gncc? harrisburg is too far away for memto come get it before the race cuz I have a ton of stuff to get ready. also what are you asking?

tinkers
09-10-2009, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by ppeengines
sorry forgot to mention that. 450r stock stem. are you going to unadilla gncc? harrisburg is too far away for memto come get it before the race cuz I have a ton of stuff to get ready. also what are you asking?

no i'm not going this year, and neither are any of my buddies....sorry....where are you...maybe i can make a road trip...