View Full Version : X-Factor Motorsports

IcutMetl
09-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Just wanted to share a recent experience (and opinions) with X-Factor Motorsports products.

I recently bought both a rear wide-style grab bar and .250" thick belly skid plate for my 1989 TRX250R. Bought them both off of ebay, and both were brand new. I don't think I paid any more than $45-$50 for the grab bar, and $79 for the skid plate. Very impressed with the quality on both pieces. I'm a function over form guy, but the fabrication on both were great. Nice tig welds on the grab bar, and it fit right up. Nice fabrication on the belly skid, and it also bolted right up. Much better than the used AC belly skid that I scored off of ebay. Pre-bent close enough, that the nose of it bolted right up to my PRM Baja front bumper with only slight "massaging." I bought an Armadillo swingarm skid plate from Rocky Mountain, and that thing looks like a turd compared to these pieces.

From my experiences so far...AC and Armadillo are out for me; PRM and X-Factor are it.

I noticed on thier site that they don't seem to make products for the 250R anymore. I wrote them a thank you email for making a quality product at a fair price, and got a letter in the mail from them with a few free stickers and thanking me for the compliment. Score!