PDA

View Full Version : 07 Ltr

roadwarrior
09-07-2009, 11:54 PM
I have an PRO 07 LTR. This quad is a pro built quad, runs great and is well worht the money. Dont let this get by, you are missing out on a great deal. Everything is virtually new.
New Powdercoat and gussetts on frame.
IMS stem, precision stabilzer, Flexx bars.
Galfer lines. JD LT a arms with fox float fronts. Hiper wheels. Walsh link with fox podium rear. RPM axle. fuel intake, power commander. IMS nerfs with netted heel guards and pegs. full yosh system. Lonestar tie rods and spindle shafts.Quad is completely done up. front yellow and rear black plastics

2 motors.

One with
CT port
Fresh valve job
HD springs
Titanium retainers.
web cams
All on a new OEM head
13.5 JE piston
new timing chain and guides
in a new oem jug.
Yosh trans REM, but just replaced 3rd and driven gear. Shift pin mod.
this motor has about 10 hours on it since freshen with new rings. About 15 total hours. Clutch has about 5 hours. 0 hours on new gears.

Other motor:
2008 motor
Weinens motor.
Yosh head by ryan cox. Motor built by Cox (that should speak for itself)
Port
Yosh cams
plus valves
decked head, so its probably about 14 to one I guess. (sorry I dont know) but thats what they do instead of changing the piston.
I was told it has cut gears and rem, but I never took the motor apart to look. So I cant really say.
Fast motor. But I am having the head repaired, the mount bolt came out of one side, which cracked the mount that is on the opposite side of the head that sticks out. Nothing was internal. So an easy fix.
this motor has about 5 hours or so on it when I lost the bolt.
I also have an extra freshly plated cyl.
never used

Probably more stuff on all of this and am forgetting something. will post it later.

All of it for 8000.

THIS IS A PRO RACE LTR. WITH EVERYTHING!!

I am in Nor-Cal

Also am getting ready to part it.
LT front end will be 1500 for
arms, shocks, and brake lines.
If I sell that, I will part the rest.

roadwarrior
09-08-2009, 11:28 PM
bump