PDA

View Full Version : wanted: extended Eton Axle

dericsdad
09-07-2009, 08:36 PM
I need a new rear axle for Deric's quad. It is an Eton style axle that is 8 inches wider than stock. Deric's is bent pretty bad, and I am afraid to try to straighten it without having a back up incase it breaks.

We got this axle from WRH Racing, and I know Billy bought them a long time ago and doesn't think he can get them anymore.

I have a stock one if he breaks it this weekend, but I'd hate to put it on there unless I have to.

Does anybody have any old Eten extended axles laying around they want to get rid of???

Worst case I might have to get the DRR Disc and Sprocket hubs and go to a DRR axle... But that will cost a lot more. Plus I like how easy it is to change sprockets on the Eton set-up.

Let em know what you have!

Dan McConnell

dericsdad
09-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Oh yeah, it measures about 31" from the inside hub flange to the other. Kinda hard to measure exactly on the bike.

As compared to a stock Eton axle that measures 22 1/2". It is exactly 4" wider on each side than the stock one.

With our 8x6 wheels bolted on the rear measures 43" wide on the outside of the tires. Matches up perfectly to our 44" front end.

rx2racing
09-09-2009, 06:43 PM
PM sent

dericsdad
09-10-2009, 09:28 PM
What other measurements do you want? I can count the splines if you want.

What is the overall leangth from end to end of the axle you have???

Thanks,

Dan

rx2racing
09-14-2009, 12:31 PM
36" end to end