PDA

View Full Version : Go Cosby!

Pappy
09-05-2009, 08:32 PM
I HAVE DECIDED TO nBECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language. Speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports. We will use the Wal-Mart policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border (six month tour).. They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the president nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes--Steroids. The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There are no more life sentences. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed, Wheat. The world needs to eat.. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Bill Cosby

k4f5x0r
09-05-2009, 08:48 PM
agree with most of it. may seem harsh, but its probably the most efficient way to pull us out of the hole we call a country :ermm:

TWISTED
09-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Can I get a HELL YEAH?????

wvspeedfreak
09-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Can I get a HELL YEAH?????

HELL YEAH!

powermadd400ex
09-05-2009, 09:53 PM
YES!

400exrider69
09-05-2009, 10:04 PM
bill cosby for president 2012

ha
he's on the right track for sure

lonnie1977
09-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Completely Agree. I work for an American company that always has to worry about imports. People just dont understand what buying American means.

09-06-2009, 08:31 AM
that has my vote!

ZeroLogic
09-06-2009, 08:43 AM
HELL YEA!!!!!:macho

gcart2
09-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Wow that sounds great.

go cosby:macho

TN_cowboy
09-06-2009, 09:21 AM
I am for it but the miltary part. i am gettin out so i can be at home with the family not spend more damn time away. 3 tours to iraq and afganistan is enough.

Nac's22
09-06-2009, 09:24 AM
I'd vote for that! That would be great.

Old Head
09-06-2009, 10:11 AM
I've been saying this for years.

BlaineKaiser450
09-06-2009, 10:31 AM
thats dead accurate

Wheelie
09-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Hell Yeah!

Cosby for pres 2012'!!

Hopefully he runs against Ted Nugent, that way we get someone decent regardless of what happens.

Quad18star
09-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Some thing in there would never fly. Especially no imports. With the amount of oil the USA consumes daily , you'd have a shortage in a matter of months ... same for softwood lumbers. So you'd be stuck with people that can't get around because of no gas , and a building market that would crumble because there wouldn't be enough softwood lumber.

Pappy
09-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Some thing in there would never fly. Especially no imports. With the amount of oil the USA consumes daily , you'd have a shortage in a matter of months ... same for softwood lumbers. So you'd be stuck with people that can't get around because of no gas , and a building market that would crumble because there wouldn't be enough softwood lumber.

If wheat was the same as oil, we would have enough countries wanting to barter for a better deal or be willing to negotiate pricing, the oil would flow:p

The need for lumber would diminsh as the illegals were weeded out and building would slow. Infact its already slowed and the need for imported lumber has fallen dramatically....the building market has already crumpled lol

Id be willing to conserve and peddle a bike or ride a horse if the illegal issue was being handled along with many of the issues ol Cosby laid out.

yfzrider310
09-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Would that mean we would all have to ride polaris? No vote for me.

09-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

Bill Cosby

Noooooo lol Little Bill you will pay for this. I hate the man anyways and i'm not even sure why :confused: But some of those are good options.

matt14c
09-07-2009, 09:13 PM
To bad he could never afford to run. I would vote for him. But do to the millions if not billions of dollars it costs to even run for president which is paid for by wall st. and big buisness would never foot the bill because most of those things would break them.

TeryxMudder
09-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by yfzrider310
Would that mean we would all have to ride polaris? No vote for me.

Artic Cat is american made... And Polaris is make some of the best ATV's out the there bar none. Just look at the new Sportsman XP, Razor UTV, and Outlaw IRS. Hell polaris has the most inovative line up out there!

Just an FYI Polaris has come a long long way, their products are not what they where 10-15 years ago...

And the new Artic cat Mud Pro 700's and 1000's are pretty darn trick too.

stuntin andy
09-08-2009, 08:14 AM
I am for it but the miltary part. i am gettin out so i can be at home with the family not spend more damn time away. 3 tours to iraq and afganistan is enough.

ya i agree cow boy but we do appreciate it thanks for what you do.