PDA

View Full Version : newbie with new 250EX

kk03_250ex
01-11-2003, 07:26 PM
This is my first post. I've been visiting the site often, I've found a lot of good info here. We just bought our first quad, a 250EX. We mainly bought it for our thirteen year old daughter, but I've been riding it quite a bit too. I've read a lot of posts about the 250EX, quite a few not too favorable. I would have to say that I've been very impressed with this quad, I really like that driveshaft! I haven't been around quads or motorcycles in many years, in fact the last serious riding I did was when the ATC90 (what's that?) first appeared on the scene, I always rode motorcycles and always Honda. While I would be out riding my SL175 Honda all day long, my friends would be working on their Yamaha's and Suzuki's so they could ride a little bit too! Honda's legendary reliability was the most important factor in our choice, I don't really want to work on the quad much, I just want it to start and run every time my kid wants to ride. We are very fortunate to live in Arizona only 40 minutes from the Algodones Dunes near Yuma and we can literally roll the quad out of the garage and start riding in many thousand acres of sand and desert right out our backdoor! :cool:

I can already feel the need for a 400EX!

This is a great site, especially for Honda fans!

Sportrax10
01-11-2003, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the site! And good choice with the 250ex, my sister just got one and loves it. In the future look into getting a 400ex for yourself. It must be awsome having all the sand to ride on in your back yard!:macho

MichaelS693
01-11-2003, 07:46 PM
welcome:)

redroost85
01-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Welcome guys! Don't let the dudes on here harass you too much about the 250. It gets old after a while. It is a cool bike and it can impress people when you get the feel of it! That is cool that you are so near the dunes...dang that is cool! If you ever need any info on the 250, just ask....it's Hondas...it's all good! :D

MSL
01-15-2003, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the site the 250ex is a great machine your daughter will love it!

Now go buy yourself the 400ex:D

Families that ride together stay together:D

Rip_Tear
01-15-2003, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the site! You made a good choice, in manys!

tants
01-15-2003, 04:12 PM
welcome, enjoy your stay!