swamp
09-03-2009, 10:10 PM
are they crappy good anyone no

Pappy
09-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Pitbike or the new atv?

kawabunga
09-04-2009, 07:07 AM
They make decent pitbikes. Haven't heard anything about the mini quads.

Scro
09-04-2009, 08:00 AM
The two that I've seen at the GNCC look badass. I haven't heard any feedback on them though.

QuadJunkies
09-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by swamp
are they crappy good anyone no

Look in the mini section there has been some talk about them there. Pitster also has posted a few times.
When we were in Utah we had planned to stop and test one, but we only had one day there so we ran out of time :(
I would have liked to have got our hands on one for a day.

I think this is one quad we are going to start seeing more and more of in the 4- stroke class.

swamp
09-05-2009, 05:11 PM
i have to get my little girl a new quad as i sold hers. i am just not sure if i should drop the cash on one... maybe after the holiday i can get someone to answer the phone...............

250x_kyle
09-05-2009, 11:04 PM
there pit bikes run like a champ and hold up great. i know a kid that about 250 lbs that can clear some crazy stuff both of his pitsters.

Pappy
09-05-2009, 11:12 PM
1st...no personal hands on history with one

However, I have been watching them race in the GNCC series and listening to what they chat about concerning them. Seems like a solid quad, power is above a stock TRX90 but has a manual clutch and a few more cc's. Other then that, it appears to be a solid starter.

If all out racing is the game, sky's the limit. I have seen them get out powered on the mx track but thats the same story as always...how deep are your funds to make it scream!

swamp
09-05-2009, 11:36 PM
i am going to look at a honda tomorrow. Its the only one i have found in my area. everything else is up north and i cant spend another 8 to 9 hundred just getting it here

anyone no of some cheap shipping

pisters are free shipping

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm