2K1 300EX
01-11-2003, 05:11 PM
LA Dunes in Alexandria
Kevin Windem's place in Centerville, MS
Thompson Creek

That's all that I know of....

"BLAHH"300!!
01-16-2003, 11:31 PM
THERE'S A PLACE over at pearl mississippi, (jackson)
it's the pearl river...usually a lot of people there during the summer...some pretty fast bikes out there....
me and a freind go over there during the summer, and meet up with some other people. there's another place not far from there, but i don't know what it's called, or where it's located.
(i got turned around while leaving the pearl river and didn't know what direction i was goin in), but it's a pretty big sand pit
(only downfall RED SAND) couple of crazy hill climbs,
ruty and steep, hard packwith a 2 foot lip at the top, someone has to catch your bumper in order for you to make it-accident waiting...good long, get lost quick trails at the pearl river,lots of drag races, and chics in bikini's, not really any big hills, there's a few, there's one, get a good running start, near streight up but only about 20-30 foot high...hit it hard almost toped out and and you catch so much air, i kinda started that. i didn't mean to, but i didn't think my 300 would make it so i nailed it. i felt like a fool but everyone else cheered and thought i did it on purpose so they started in on it, now it's just "tha ramp" has a natural downslope on the other side too, NICE (watch for gators) and chalenging, but short trails at the red pit...