PDA

View Full Version : If you could help....

BassBunny26
01-11-2003, 04:15 PM
I know that 2003TRX250EX is posting threads about how he is coming out with a CD one of these days. I am his bassist of his band called DownFall and we both absolutely love EXriders and if you all could help out or atleast those of you who are interested. Because we are a beginner band who now wants to get serious, we need some people to start buying out CD. It will be called From Scratc and more postings are going to be distributed on this website...probably. I would appreciate if we could get a "crude" count (lol) of how many of you would be interested! If you could just post a reply...yes or no or whatever...thank you so much. Please help us, I would really appreciate it! Form the gossip...it'll probably be like $5...if not less. Thanks for helping...

QuAdRaCeR244
01-11-2003, 04:20 PM
i will buy one

Ryan
01-11-2003, 04:21 PM
If you really want some people to buy them than put a demo on here. No body knows what kinda music you guys are? And btw, you know your using pink :huh :p

TC17
01-11-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
i will buy one

:D. that's the first one.

TC17
01-11-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by R8
If you really want some people to buy them than put a demo on here. No body knows what kinda music you guys are? And btw, you know your using pink :huh :p

we will put the demo song on tonight or tom :) we just got our recording stuff all hooked up and working. i'm not sure if brian is coming tonight or tom. it all depends. you should like the demo song. although, it's not our best. save the best for last.

TC17
01-11-2003, 04:26 PM
guys and girls...i am re-posting this thread. the title doesnt attract the right crowd. i will re-post when our demo song is complete so more people will post.

TC17
01-11-2003, 04:59 PM
here's the deal...tomorrow we are not 100% sure but...we should most likely have the demo song done by around 3 or less. we're riding at his house so i dunno what time we're riding.

BassBunny26
01-11-2003, 05:04 PM
yup i do know that i am using pink cuz i'm a girl!! lol haha...well the type of music we are is like...rock/metal...we dont have lyrics yet...but we got GREAT music and stuff...