PDA

View Full Version : hate my riding boots want to sell

dirtdawg
09-03-2009, 12:32 PM
I have msr atv boots size 9 for sale. want at least 95 bucks. I don't like them because i can't move my ankles enough. I hit a decent sized jump and when i landed my feet came up off the pegs and onto the seat. It hurt and it wasn't fun as i couldn't step on the brakes. i do better with workboots or hightop sneakers. Other people might like them as i never have ridden with boots before and i felt uncomfortable trying to balance myself without the ability to move my feet and ankles around.

dirtdawg
09-03-2009, 12:51 PM
will accept trades!

BM@Ronayers
09-03-2009, 12:55 PM
If they are new they are going to be very stiff but you just have to break them in. Once they are broke in good they are like regular shoes. I would wear them a little longer and give them a shot. Boots and helmet are the two most important pieces of riding gear in my opinion.

leager-n-ky
09-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by BM@Ronayers
If they are new they are going to be very stiff but you just have to break them in. Once they are broke in good they are like regular shoes. I would wear them a little longer and give them a shot. Boots and helmet are the two most important pieces of riding gear in my opinion.

I agree, give it some time, It is something new, and takes some getting use too. Once they are broke in, you wont even notice.