PDA

View Full Version : renegade guys questions

justin940
09-02-2009, 05:47 PM
I am wanting to get a renegage and was looking for some opinions. I have been racing a 450r for a while and I want to try something different. Have you guys had any problems with the 800? what are they? I am not going to be racing as much anymore and thought a renegade would be a little more versitile. I know I can still race it although I know it wont handle like a 450 I am looking to get it to ride for fun and trail ride . What are your opinions?

3TV
09-06-2009, 07:50 PM
I came from a background of dirt bike racing and sport quad racing, and I'm real happy with my Renegade 800. I think it is the best ATV on the market for people that want a 4x4 that is sporty. I recently read a Can Am Renegade owners survey in an ATV magazine (Dirt Wheels Magazine I believe). The interesting part of the survey was that 100% of owners that responded to the survey said that they would choose another Renegade as their next ATV. Not one single person wanted to change to another ATV after owning a Renegade. I wasn't one of the people that reponded to the survey, but I agree with that part of the survey. I just bought a new ATV yesterday, and I replaced my 2009 Renegade 800R with, ... another Renegade 800R. This one is a 2010 Renegade 800R X Xc.

3TV

04hemiboy
09-07-2009, 09:30 PM
I have an 08 Gade 800x. I have 14000km (8750 miles) and virtually no problems. Original brakes and belt. I also have a Honda 700xx and it's a bit more fun due to being lighter and jumping better. If I could only have 1 machine it would be the Gade hands down. It's the best all around atv money can buy. Mine will be replaced with the one above.