PDA

View Full Version : ppeengines A++++++++++

quadracer118
09-02-2009, 12:18 PM
great buyer would recommend to everyone great guy to deal with fast payment great all around guy thanks !

AbnMP13
09-08-2009, 01:08 PM
I concur, I deal with PPeengines also and had absolutely no issues. Bought some tires from him and it was a seamless transaction.

ppeengines
09-10-2009, 06:36 AM
Hey thanks guys. It was a pleasure doing business with both of you guys. When I want something I dont play around. I am all about business and trying to work with the customer or the buyer. It sucks waiting for a part or item and not having a tracking # and you keep waiting and waiting and nothing. I have been there many times. Thats why I make it a point to confirm all paypal addresses when I get your address and send you the tracking # asap. No games and i try to describe everything the best I can. I hate surprises when I get something. I love helping out people on this forum and asking for help. I just wish I new about this site along time ago. My main goal is 100% staisfaction on this site and at my business and I strive for it. Thanks again and I hope we can do business again.
ppeengines