PDA

View Full Version : a "how to" project for school....

jeremy_283
09-02-2009, 08:26 AM
For my public speaking class, right now I'm torn between, "how to jump", and "how to attack a set a whoops"

....... got any other easier ideas? I dont wanna do anything pertaining to food cuz we gotta bring enough food for our whole class then...

so give me some tips on "how to jump" or "how to attack a set of whoops" so i got some good material.... dont forget, there are differnt styles and spaces between whoops....

my speech also has to be a minimum of 4 minutes long

dehner47
09-02-2009, 08:40 AM
it might be tough to do a speech on something alot of people will have no clue on what your talking about. unless you bring in some video or still shots to show the untrained mind what your talking about. a video would be best in my opinion.

Quad18star
09-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Just remember , that 99% of your class , including your teacher, will be bored out of their mind with this type of speech which usually accompanies a low grade.

Do something that will actually get their attention and that relates to everyone.

ECOR#8
09-02-2009, 10:27 AM
id take a video or some type of visual aide that 1 grabs their attention from the beginning, and 2 brings your topic to light for those who may not know what you are talking about.

kyledvor61
09-03-2009, 08:39 PM
"how to do sick wheelies"

and make sure you have sick wheelies in your accompanying video :macho

BakerRacing40
09-03-2009, 09:36 PM
"how to defuse a bomb"
visual aid - some c-4 with a timer device?
hahahaha

lol .. i guess i ought protect myself on this... this is a joke, do not attempt..

JLanphear
09-03-2009, 09:53 PM
How to pick up hot chicks!!!

kawabunga
09-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Just remember , that 99% of your class , including your teacher, will be bored out of their mind with this type of speech which usually accompanies a low grade.

Do something that will actually get their attention and that relates to everyone.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Spare yourself and find a new topic.

BM@Ronayers
09-04-2009, 07:21 AM
How to rebuild a 2-stroke or 4-stroke top-end.

TAZ450r
09-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Spare yourself and find a new topic.

my idea is, when it's time to do your "how to speeche" just scremed f*** you to your teatcher and walked out from the class...it will be a perfeckt "how to scerw up your grades";)

ZeroLogic
09-04-2009, 09:01 AM
How to not do a speech. Stand up there and talk with no sound.

extremeblastr
09-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star

if this is a highschool class you'll be just fine as long as you use your vocabulary well and show a lot of enthusiasm about giving this knowledge to the other people in the room. i did my senior year public speaking final on atv freestyle and got an A-:macho

IcutMetl
09-04-2009, 11:50 AM
I had to do the same thing for a college speech class, and I had my 400ex at the time. I wanted to do something simple like "how to change the oil", but I decided to do something that the majority of the class could actually relate to. So, I did "how to change a bycicle tire," -not as cool (for people like us), but it was an easy "A".

BakerRacing40
09-04-2009, 01:05 PM
i really did my how to speech over how to change a flat tire on a car.... it got me a 96%... took all of about thirty mins to prep and get all the info for it... used a video from youtube for visual aid