PDA

View Full Version : Closed thread (my two cents)

etondaddy
09-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Sorry Pappy.....I typed all this then saw it was closed....I had to do something with it. I don't mean to keep the grap going. It's ment to show what great guy's them both are.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408928

This whole thing just needs to be put to rest....I know for a fact that neither one is cheating. I'm treading on thin ice her and have to watch what I say I would like to keep both on them as friends. From what I've seen PVR was Brandon's day and FOD was Shelby's day. Mapleshade was neither ones day.... that's racing. Steve has offered to tare it down for the price of the gaskets. I have new 52mm head gaskets in my trailer that I will donate...lol. Both guys are stand up people and will help you in a second....I know I've raced with both of them for years. If it was not for Kevin pulling my fat a** around on Kyle's 300 with his sons Raptor 250 Kyle would not have raced the second moto at Mapleshade. If Steve would have seen I'm sure he would have tried to help. Even after getting it running it was bad you had to hold it 1/2 throttle to keep it running......when I got down to the gate there was Kevin with Kyle....quad still running.

Mike Kozura

Pappy
09-02-2009, 08:33 AM
No big deal mike, had to end the fighting

I dont know any of them, all I know is that NOONE comes to this site and bashes the kids in any form. If you parents want to act like 10 year olds, then let your kids post in your place and you all duke it out on the play ground. I would rather hear about their stories then read crap.

I am ashamed...truly ashamed. This entire mini section was set up to share info between people with a common goal, instead its been a magnet for companies to try and advertise and a b!tchfest about everything else.

Please, get this section back on track, it makes everyone look cheap and petty when all it contains is bickering and fighting. Our sport just doesnt need it.

If you all can come together when a youngster is hurt, then you can damn well come together to promote this sport to others in a different way then you all have been showing here.

Rant off.

mxdad423
09-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Pappy,
I didn't say anything about any of the kids, nor would I ever, I do as much for all the kids at the track as I can. I not saying you said I did just didn't want anybody to think that I did.
Thanks for everything you do on this site, I love coming on here, there are alot of great people on here. This site is part of my daily routine.
Mike, you know I would help you out any way I can at any time.

Kevin Smitley

Pappy
09-02-2009, 11:35 AM
The person 99.9% of this is directed at has been removed from our membership. The rest is what it is and isnt directed at anyone in particuliar, a general venting at the things reported to me daily from the mini sections

You all have a great sponsor in this section, a heap load of talent with the mini's and I sure would like to see it directed in positive ways to help the sport grow.

When it comes to the kids, I will Err on the side of caution and will not tolerate attacks against them or allow them to be used to push an agenda, especially one I find mean and hateful. Promotion is one thing, the structure of the aforementioned thread is another.

While my health doesnt allow me to concentrate on the Youth as much as I have in the past, they are still my pride and joy and I only want them portrayed in a positive light that promotes Youth racing and recreation. We all know bad things will happen, just use better judgement when there is a need to bring them to the attention of others.