View Full Version : cold shee

greenskin77
08-31-2009, 04:06 PM
heys guys well my shee is still cold on the left side choke side of engine ...
i did it all most of the time i can get it tune out but this one got me .
i changed the plugs switched plug wires... still is cold
today i cleaned the carbs reeds and new gaskets just to be sure cleaned the gas tank and hoses . unpluged the tores.
still is cold.
but today i get it runnig i noticed with choke in it runs real fast like as if your running out of gas and when you rev it it will not go down to idel it revs down real slow..
but i pull choke out half way it runs good idels fine i cleaned all the carbs nothing helps..
so any got any ides.
ohh its is all stock banshee ..

Toadz400
09-05-2009, 07:46 PM
What's the jetting? Make sure that both carbs are the same. Also make sure the carbs are synced.

greenskin77
09-05-2009, 09:19 PM
well i got one problem solved with the high revving and lean conditon my head was not flat anymore i dunno why but i put a new head on and it idels good now .. but still have to choke it forever to get it to start.
now it is ALL STOCK BIKE just like off the showrrooom floor
i got the carbs pretty clos to sync i belive so.
but when it does fire up still the rite side cltcuh side get hotter way faster then the left side like 20 minutes later the left starts to heat up?
not real sure why.. i would say the cool side is correct and that the hot side is heating way to fast thats why it tend to over heat still kinna quickyl
any ideas.
i di all the plug chages the wire changes even chaged complet carbs and still it cool one side.

Toadz400
09-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Stock pipes and silencers? When it's running hold your hand over both silencers. Is the pressure the same?

greenskin77
09-07-2009, 11:46 PM
well both sides have about the same perrsure nothing great but there both the same...
and yes all stock exhuast

Toadz400
09-08-2009, 03:10 PM
What did the plugs look like? Both the same? I would check the fuel lines to make sure that you're getting fuel.