PDA

View Full Version : GNCC rules?? HAve a question for my 450

ppeengines
08-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Does anyone know what the rules are for the GNCC rule about what colors can be on your number plate back ground? I figure it cant be red cuz the pro's run that color. But I was gonna race the AM race and was wanting to have blue back grounds and white letters. But if this is not allowed I dont want to waste my money have my cousins graphics shop make me some up. Any info would help. Thanks

duke416ex
08-31-2009, 08:03 AM
It is listed on the GNCC website which class runs which color. It is in the rules section somewhere.

gbcap
08-31-2009, 09:46 AM
there are specific colors for certain classes at www.gnccracing.com

...but...outside of pro pro-am womens and UTE racers it really doesn't matter that much. they pay little attention to the numbers on the bikes. its all whats on your helmet and the transponders.

ppeengines
08-31-2009, 10:16 AM
hey thanks for the info. I just found the section on the GNCC website and it didnt really say much about the color of the backgrounds. I was just gonna have some plates made up in blue backgrounds with my shop's name and my name on it then when I get to the race and find out what my # will be, I have 0-9 packs of 3 white numbers already to put on. I was just making sure before I got there. Thanks for the help.:D

fastredrider44
08-31-2009, 03:08 PM
I run the same number everywhere, and just run a piece of electrical tape through it. I think C classes at nationals is white numbers on black backgrounds.

fastredrider44
08-31-2009, 03:12 PM
here ya go.
http://www.gnccracing.com/pages/2009-gncc-classes