PDA

View Full Version : Warrior issues

brian-250
08-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Alrite my boss's son had me redo his motor in a warrior and we had the motor done by a shop and got it back and got it all together and wont run gettin fuel and spark and nothin any ideas?

Ba9801
08-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Are you sure you have fuel getting to the engine and not just the carb. See if it will start with the gas cap off. this will allow the fuel to get to the carb in the even the vent in the cap is bad or stuck. Also are you sure you are getting spark to the spark plug? Is you air filter clean & oiled? If you have an outerwears on your air filter try removing it as it may be clogged.

If these are all good, then are you sure the timing chain is set correctly, I know there are 2 marks on the flywheel, 1 is a T and 1 is an F. You want to have your timing marks on your timing chain set up with the T. T is top dead center/F is fire line. Also have you checked compression?
If the chain is off you could have possibly bent a valve. Or possibly the valves are to tight.

Check these things add let us know what you found as this will make it much easier to diagnosis.

backwoodsracer
09-20-2009, 06:44 PM
on the top left theres some wires connected to the clutch make sure there clean and not broken or disconnected, found this out after over shooting a double.